news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #4396
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

you take the six best records and let them play it out and give the 2 best out of those a bye. get rid of autobids for division winners.

the NFL already has an elaborate tie breaking system in place so ties wouldnt be and issue.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 12-29-2008 at 10:58 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #4397
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

It's finally playoff time. I'm going to relax and see who play the Giants in the second round. Whoever it is...the Giants better be ready and beat them.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:14 AM   #4398
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Browns lost to Pittsburgh 31-0 and Romeo Crennell got fired hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw on ESPN today that the Browns owner met with Bill Cowher Saturday in New York and Bill told him he didn't want the head coach job LOL. I wouldn't have taken the job either. The Browns will always be losers and it doesn't matter who their coach is because they will always be losers. They've been losing since i was a kid but at least back then they were making the playoffs when they had Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Webster Slaughter. They just could never beat Denver. LOL@Detroit going 0-16 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They can't even win a god damn game LOL. How pathetic is that? The Lions have been losers for years even when they had Barry Sanders LOL. Did they make the playoffs a few times when they had Barry? LOL@Dallas losing to the Eagles 44-6 and Terrell Owens was bitching after the game as usual hahahahahahahahahahaha. If Terrell would've kept his damn mouth shut, he could've stayed in Philly. I don't think that guy will be happy with any team he's with. Ya'll think Dallas is gonna get rid of him? I hope the Eagles beat the Vikings. I'm going with the Ravens against Miami.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #4399
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Oh and for the Cowboys...goodbye. Now people need to stop giving them the superbowl when they havent earned a freakin playoff win yet.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:38 PM   #4400
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My sons father just called me and he got us tickets to the Vikings vs. Eagles game on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #4401
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crushed the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats. Good win and good luck for the rest of the playoffs.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #4402
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
My sons father just called me and he got us tickets to the Vikings vs. Eagles game on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dope shit
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:54 PM   #4403
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know right! Section 133!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know where that is and I could care less!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:54 PM   #4404
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #4405
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The pickup of Roy Williams and Ms. Pacman didn't pan out so well either for the Cowboys. Roy Williams had like 4 yards in that game against the Eagles? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #4406
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Wild Card Picks.....

Eagles over Vikings
Falcons over Cardinals
Ravens over Miami
Colts over Chargers
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #4407
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the buccs defense sucks. what happen to old boring buccs footballl. i cant beleive they lost to the raiders

on the side note cowboys and patroits wont be champs. yessss!!!
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #4408
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was hoping the cowboys made it to the playoffs because i'd rather see a TO meltdown in the playoffs than in the regular season.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:25 PM   #4409
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #4410
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

The NFC wild card games are awful tough to call. Great games! The AFC, well, not so much. Ravens, and Collts should win fairly convincingly imo.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote