news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #4501
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
well, the Ravens are going to be tough for anyone to beat. So are teh Eagles.
The Eagles are in no way a tough beat, they tied Cincinnati and needed a miracle just to reach the playoffs. The Giants with a bye week should destroy them.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #4502
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Giants vs. Eagles I'm Ecstatic About This Game. It's Gonna Be The Best Divisional Round Game And There Are Some Good Matchups. A Battle Of Nfc East Teams Slugging It Out Cant Wait. Of Course With The Well Rested Giants Taking It.

Giants Over Eagles
Titans Over Ravens
Panthers Over Cardinals
Chargers Over Steelers I Just Have A Feeling About This Game
Old 01-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #4503
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

They beat the Giants. They are playing great right now. Thats all that matters.

They got alot of weapons on offense, good defense.

If you get up on the Giants you can force Manning to beat you and he's not that good. dudes overrated likea motherfucker. Almost as much as Romo.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #4504
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ed reed got jobbed for the def. mvp award. thats bullshit. go ravens...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #4505
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll be at the steelers/chargers game on sunday, then next week i'll be at the steelers/ravens part. 3. i will not make any predictions about that game.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #4506
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i'll be at the steelers/chargers game on sunday, then next week i'll be at the steelers/ravens part. 3. i will not make any predictions about that game.
lets not get ahead of ourselves...
Old 01-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #4507
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

why don't the steelers play the Ravens??? Doesnt Tennessee have a better record and should play the worse team???
Old 01-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #4508
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
why don't the steelers play the Ravens??? Doesnt Tennessee have a better record and should play the worse team???
the ravens were, by seeding, the worst team in the playoffs
Old 01-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #4509
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, but not by record.

Thats stupid. Its cuz they won the division.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #4510
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
yea, but not by record.

Thats stupid. Its cuz they won the division.
yeah, division winners get a higher seed. which is the best way to do it really.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #4511
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

no...best record should. They already get the benefit of the doubt of getting into the playoffs with an inferior record.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #4512
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
The Eagles are in no way a tough beat, they tied Cincinnati and needed a miracle just to reach the playoffs. The Giants with a bye week should destroy them.
The Giants needed a comeback at the end of the game to beat the Bengals, and they got destroyed by the Browns.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #4513
baby jesus
Veteran Member

It's Funny After The Giants Last Year Everyone Is Talkin About Oh Whos The Hot Team Whos The Hot Team When In Reality The #1 Seed Usually Wins In The Divisional Game.

Secondly The Giants I Guess You Can Say Struggled Down The Stretch Run Because They Brokedown A Little Bit But That Bye Should Have Recharged Them I See Them Coming Out In Top Form And Should Win A Tough Game.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #4514
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
no...best record should. They already get the benefit of the doubt of getting into the playoffs with an inferior record.
there should be some consideration given for being your division winner. even it is the afc west.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #4515
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Quote:
I Disagree You Should Be Rewarded For Winning A Division Sometimes A Certain Division Is Weak Oh Well. If Your A Better Team With A Better Record Go Out On The Road And Win Like The Ravens And Eagles Did This Week.

Oh And The Cardinals In A Weak Division With A Weak Record Also Went Out And Won. Same Thing With The Chargers, Totally Ruining The Argument That They Shouldnt Be There.