news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #4516
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well the Cardinals were pretty much locked into their spot with a bunch of games left in the season. So they weren't playing for anything there late in the season, or I think they would have more games than they did.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #4517
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
lets not get ahead of ourselves...

i'm not getting ahead of myself. i said i won't make any predictions on the steelers/ravens afc championship game. that should be a tough game.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #4518
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

i was at the afc championship game in '94 when stan humphries and alfred peponu beat the steelers. i will not allow that to happen again next week. i will not make any predictions on the AFC championship game. baltimore is too tough to say that the steelers will definitely win.
Remember Natron Means?
Old 01-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #4519
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL I do know who we play next week, it was a little joke for Dirty Knowledge & Orion Nebulous.....
We ain't scared of your Iggles.
Brandon Jacobs is going to run extra hard with these last few weeks of rest.
And trust....trust Hixon won't be dropping wide open TDs this weekend. (Like last time vs those Iggles)
And I'd have it no other way than to stomp the Iggles out en route to the NFC Title game.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #4520
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

LOL We'll see.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #4521
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Wow............never looked at it like that...........

Well I got my tickets for the Giants vs. Eagles show down in the Meadowlands and I know I'm going to be freezing my ass off there!!!!!!!!!!
It'll be a long day for you sweety. Bring an extra blanket and some hot cocoa and make sure you have plenty of post game drinks to cry in.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #4522
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
They beat the Giants. They are playing great right now. Thats all that matters.

They got alot of weapons on offense, good defense.

If you get up on the Giants you can force Manning to beat you and he's not that good. dudes overrated likea motherfucker. Almost as much as Romo.
Not as much as Derek Anderson though right? No one's more overrated than a dude who has one decent season and then does shit.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #4523
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Giants needed a comeback at the end of the game to beat the Bengals, and they got destroyed by the Browns.
Right, and McNabb tied with those same Bengals.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:46 PM   #4524
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Remember Natron Means?

i was at that game in '94. fucking alfred popuno or whatever his fucking name was.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #4525
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
i was at that game in '94. fucking alfred popuno or whatever his fucking name was.
So you remember Means? What happened to that dude? He had like a good year and just dissapeared. Prolly got hurt. I was mad young back then.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #4526
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Means played for Carolina for a minute but he's been done for a while.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #4527
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the Ravens defense has an off game, their offense might score between 3-6 points.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #4528
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
i'm not getting ahead of myself. i said i won't make any predictions on the steelers/ravens afc championship game. that should be a tough game.
LOL! You better hope, and pray that the Ravens beat the Titans. Not gonna happen though. Funny that you won't even let yourself condsider a trip to Nashville. HaHa!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #4529
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

The winner between Tennessee and Baltimore is going to the super bowl. Mark it down.
Baltimore is the only team that has a chance of winning in Nashville. They won't, but it is possible if the Titans play like crap. Jeff Fisher won't allow that though.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #4530
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
LOL! You better hope, and pray that the Ravens beat the Titans. Not gonna happen though. Funny that you won't even let yourself condsider a trip to Nashville. HaHa!
And if Johnson/White cant get it going on the ground, your gonna have to rely on Collins and that garbage recieving corp

I can atleast see Derrick Mason having some impact if anyone
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote