news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #4561
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eagles over giants
panthers over the cards
ravens over the titans
chargers over the steelers

every game looks like it is going to be a defensive battle but the panthers/cards game I think this is going to be a blow out

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #4562
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Picking three underdogs there hectis. That's bold. I give the Chargers the best shot at an upset, but I'm pickin the Steelers 16-13. The Chargers have a good offense, and the Steelers have a very good defense. The Chargers have a decent defense lately, but were horrible for much of the season on that side of the ball. The Steelers offense is pretty weak due to a shockingly bad offensive line. Makes for an interesting game.

The Cardinals will keep things close if the weather is nice, but probably get blown out if it's not. Wind, rain, or snow will have the Panthers lickin their chops! Like the Panthers here.

The Eagles, and In particular Mcnabb, are due for one of their all too common offensive stinkers they seem to play after they play well for 2 or 3 games in a row. Giants win. Weather could play a factor in this game as well. That would probably be in the Giants favor, with Jacobs running the ball down the Eagles throats. Jacobs wasn't there when the Eagles beat the Giants.

The Titans and Ravens always play brutally physical games against each other. 2 of the top 3 defenses on the field here, imo. One team will impose their will in the 2nd half, and I'm picking the team with essentially 3 weeks of rest after sitting their starters the last game of the season. Of course they are also my favorite team. Titans will win after the Ravens wear down in the 2nd half. There will be personal fouls, and probably some vicious hits in this one. Wouldn't be surprised if there are players that don't finish this game due to injury. Titans win 23-10.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:23 AM   #4563
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the 3 games (not counting the cards one) are going to be real close scores. if you like defense this is the playoffs for you

Old 01-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #4564
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow 23 to 10..yea..like ravens will let them score that meny times..lol

last 2 games betwween thmcame i with in 3 points..and ravens really never even had a by week this season
and the defence dosnt wear down..look at the last 5 games...2nd half is when they pickup with over 8 picks 2 fumbles...reed will kill the titens offence so they aint scorring no more then 14

are offence dosnt need to step up cuz the d will take the ball and bring to where the offence needs it
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #4565
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

o also ravens offence plays better on the road...'

it will be a good game...
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #4566
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
eagles over giants
panthers over the cards
ravens over the titans
chargers over the steelers

hectis, your opinion will never hold weight again after you picked games based upon who posts in ths forum.

you picked the chargers because i am a steeler fan
you picked the ravens because embryonic crusadah is a titans fan
and you picked the eagles because dirty knowledge is a giants fan.

just because your team can't sucks and can't sell out a home playoff game, don't be a cunt.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #4567
hectis
Vic

or I picked those teams cuz I think they are going to win

Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #4568
hectis
Vic

if I based it on how I was feeling then why would I pick the eagles when they just beat my team?

Old 01-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #4569
hectis
Vic

and furthermore what does the teams people like have to do with who I pick to win?

Old 01-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #4570
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

art vandelay licks peanute butter off of his dogs asshole.

Nuff said.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #4571
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You think the Browns would have tried to get a good head coach.

The Cowboys released Pacman Jones? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #4572
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

just because your team can't sucks and can't sell out a home playoff game, don't be a cunt.
that shit is embarassing. The Lions fans would atleast sellout a home playoff game
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #4573
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You think the Browns would have tried to get a good head coach.

The Cowboys released Pacman Jones? lol
smh @ hiring another coach out of the Patriots camp--none have panned out so far

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #4574
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
that shit is embarassing. The Lions fans would atleast sellout a home playoff game
like I said in a few years when they are the LA vikings the state of Minnesota better not cry

Old 01-08-2009, 01:30 AM   #4575
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Pacman and ESPN feuding now?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote