news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #4636
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they used to be
Old 01-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #4637
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

This Carolina game is fucking ridiculous.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #4638
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the panthers are really shitting themselves right now.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #4639
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought some people were saying this Cardinals team was the worst NFL playoff team of all team? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #4640
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #4641
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #4642
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

cards and bolts let this superbowl happen

#4 vs #4

rodgers-cromartie vs cromartie

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #4643
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

well dogonnit how bout them cardinals
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #4644
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL This shit is a joke man. Oh well, I can only hope my team comes through tomorrow.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #4645
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post

cards and bolts let this superbowl happen
that's why L.A. doesn't have a team anymore. this kid is rooting for the division rivals of LA's 2 former teams to win the superbowl. i guarentee you that if you ask tooch (who is from cleveland) he would tell you that he rooted against baltimore, pittsburgh, housten/tennessee, cincinnatti and jacksonville just as much when the browns left for baltimore as he did while they were still in cleveland. LA has the worst fans. no wonder why al davis moved the raiders back to oakland where they are appreciated.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #4646
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's a joke? If the Eagles win against the Giants, they don't want any from the Cardinals.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #4647
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
that's why L.A. doesn't have a team anymore. this kid is rooting for the division rivals of LA's 2 former teams to win the superbowl. i guarentee you that if you ask tooch (who is from cleveland) he would tell you that he rooted against baltimore, pittsburgh, housten/tennessee, cincinnatti and jacksonville just as much when the browns left for baltimore as he did while they were still in cleveland. LA has the worst fans. no wonder why al davis moved the raiders back to oakland where they are appreciated.
lol the fans here are mostly cowboys and raiders. i hate the raiders. you know why i chose those 2 teams because it would piss off the nfl because they don't want to see these 2 teams in the biggest game of the year.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #4648
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
lol the fans here are mostly cowboys and raiders. i hate the raiders. you know why i chose those 2 teams because it would piss off the nfl because they don't want to see these 2 teams in the biggest game of the year.
that's why it will be the steelers and the eagles or giants. that's what the nfl wants. although i don't think arizona being in there would be that bad. you got larry fitzheisman and kurt warner who will bring his jesus-loving cunt wife along for the ride.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #4649
check two
N.I.

Yeah, I don't think the NFL would mind the Cardinals being there. The best QB and receiver this season, on the same team.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #4650
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
the first year the Browns left I actually rooted for the Ravens to beat the Steelers cuz it was basically the same team. I hated the Steeler back then alot worse than i do now.
I hated the Ravens probably more than the Steelers when we first came back.

Now i just respect both because the Browns suck ass....but i still hate them equally. Steelers a little more.

Cincy i never cared cuz they have always sucked. Its the only guaranteed win of the year. Tennesse/Houston....i actually liked Tennessee cuz they had Eddie George.

Jacksonvillee??? they were never in our division.