news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #4696
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

some people take sports WAY too seriously.

anyway, should be an interesting game even though im more of a fan of offense.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #4697
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that last picture is a dude's funeral. his family put him in a recliner instead of a casket. it was facing atv with steeler highlights playing

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #4698
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i didnt know gianna michaels was a steelers fan.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #4699
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

← googles gianna michaels...

nice, i love me some natural boobies

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #4700
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lol@ steeler fans.

I guess when your jobless and there is no other sports team in a town as small as pissburgh, you get kinda fanatical.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:25 AM   #4701
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
embryonic crusader probably killed himself.
Thought about it. What can I say? That's my Titans. Dominate the opponent, and lose anyway. I like how Joe Flacco makes a terrible rookie mistake throwing into double coverage, and our guys run into each other, and the ball falls right in the Ravens recievers hands. I also really appreciate the back judge (who's ONLY responsibility pre-snap is to watch the playclock) failing to throw a delay of game penalty when the Ravens didn't snap the ball for 2.2 seconds after the clock hit zero. What was that guy doing? Really? I'd also like to thank Lendale White, and Alge Crumpler for ruining a beutifully played game by Kerry Collins by fumbling the ball in the red zone. All that aside, the number one reason we lost this game..................

Chris Johnson getting hurt. He was making that "great Ravens defense" his bitches!
72 rushing yards on 11 carries, with a TD. 1 catch 28 yards.
That's 100 total yards and a TD in just 1+1/2 quarters!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:55 AM   #4702
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Die Iggles Die
On the way to mysery

How many superbowls?

Z-E-R-O

IGGLESSS!!!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:01 AM   #4703
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Mother Fucker That Shit Sucked To Lose To The Eagles Made It Even Worse.

The Giants Just Didnt Show Up I Mean Eli Played Like Shit The Loss Of Plax Hurt Them More Then I Thought It Would. They Had A Bunch Of Slot #3 Recievers Out There Not Too Metion Killdrive Gotta Go Fuck Hopefully He Does Go To The Raiders. The D Played Tough Though.

Anyway Rant Over Got TO Give The Eagles Credit They Playin Tough Right Now And Played The Better Game.
I blame the game completely on Killdrive Eli did not have to be throwing so much even before Iggles got ahead by a few. When we'd be getting down there and missing Fgs, those drives were killed by Gilbride's gay ass calls. Trying to throw the ball twice in a row. And shit. The Giants are supposed to be smashmout and then you get games like these that just straight frustrate your ass. This year I'm not blaming the players for getting whooped I blame the O.C. and I hope he dips too. Hope Spagz stays big time!!

Killdrive fucking ruined it for us this year!!

We shut down Westbrook!
We literally were owning them on defense...
..and on offense we left points off the board!
Gave them amazing field posiition at the end of the game..
on 2 missed 4th downs..
on a big play that went down to the 1, and a goaline stand..
..defense was STILL playing great till the end!

Welp...it's next year for us. And I can't wait!! Osi back, WR should be acquired or drafted, and the Shockey picks...Giants will be rELOADED and WILL BE BACK!! And the Iggles better pray they don't get rid of McNabb this year or anything like that because the first downgrade they make we're going back to PUNKING THEIR ASSES!!

Old 01-13-2009, 05:06 AM   #4704
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Thought about it. What can I say? That's my Titans. Dominate the opponent, and lose anyway. I like how Joe Flacco makes a terrible rookie mistake throwing into double coverage, and our guys run into each other, and the ball falls right in the Ravens recievers hands. I also really appreciate the back judge (who's ONLY responsibility pre-snap is to watch the playclock) failing to throw a delay of game penalty when the Ravens didn't snap the ball for 2.2 seconds after the clock hit zero. What was that guy doing? Really? I'd also like to thank Lendale White, and Alge Crumpler for ruining a beutifully played game by Kerry Collins by fumbling the ball in the red zone. All that aside, the number one reason we lost this game..................

Chris Johnson getting hurt. He was making that "great Ravens defense" his bitches!
72 rushing yards on 11 carries, with a TD. 1 catch 28 yards.
That's 100 total yards and a TD in just 1+1/2 quarters!
You lost this game because of Crumpler's fumble and the call that gave the Ravens longer play clock. That sucked. Tough way to lose a game...dunno if the Titans can be this good again. Dunno what Collin's stiuation is either,but he will have a hard time mimicing this year. The RBs should be back good as ever though, so should the D.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:11 AM   #4705
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

U gotta admit Collins was excellent Saturday.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:17 AM   #4706
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Wish he was rockin' the Big Blue still..least for Sunday.....we'd of won 42-0.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:27 AM   #4707
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Just think how Panthers fans feel. Delhomme was atrocious!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:45 AM   #4708
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Just think how Panthers fans feel. Delhomme was atrocious!

U know I have never been impressed with him...........I mean, he just seems like he can't handle the pressure. That's just my opinion.........I'm not trying to put him down, I just can't understand the "hype" surrounding him.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #4709
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I blame the game completely on Killdrive Eli did not have to be throwing so much even before Iggles got ahead by a few. When we'd be getting down there and missing Fgs, those drives were killed by Gilbride's gay ass calls. Trying to throw the ball twice in a row. And shit. The Giants are supposed to be smashmout and then you get games like these that just straight frustrate your ass. This year I'm not blaming the players for getting whooped I blame the O.C. and I hope he dips too. Hope Spagz stays big time!!

Killdrive fucking ruined it for us this year!!

We shut down Westbrook!
We literally were owning them on defense...
..and on offense we left points off the board!
Gave them amazing field posiition at the end of the game..
on 2 missed 4th downs..
on a big play that went down to the 1, and a goaline stand..
..defense was STILL playing great till the end!

Welp...it's next year for us. And I can't wait!! Osi back, WR should be acquired or drafted, and the Shockey picks...Giants will be rELOADED and WILL BE BACK!! And the Iggles better pray they don't get rid of McNabb this year or anything like that because the first downgrade they make we're going back to PUNKING THEIR ASSES!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #4710
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Dunno what Collin's stiuation is either,but he will have a hard time mimicing this year.
I disagree. I think if the Titans resigned him, he would know that his job for next season would be to QB the team to a Super Bowl championship. There's no question that the Titans players, and coaches know that they have the pieces to do it. Kerry would probably dedicate himself like he never has knowing he may only have one more chance to win it. I think the Titans, who are in pretty good shape with the cap, should resign all starters. Period. That includes Collins, and Haynesworth most importantly. Also, they should get Justin McCairens the hell out, and get a WR that will try to catch the ball when it doesn't hit him in the numbers. McCairens is ass! I'm not so sure I wouldn't try to get a different "smash" to compliment "Dash's" speed, and agility. Saturday was not the first time White has hurt us with his butter fingers. I'm about sick of that shit! They do these things, they could do it with Collins. Of course, the officials might decide to stop paying attention to the game with two minutes left, and ruin it for them, but maybe not.