news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #4741
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Ravens were the better team
You obviously didn't watch the game. Even my friend, who is a huge Ravens fan, readily admits the Ravens were completely outplayed, and are not a better team. The better team doesn't always win though. Especially when the officials don't want them to.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:40 PM   #4742
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Turnovers...That Crumpler fumble was the worst.
Yes, it was.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #4743
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
first of all, don't make excuses for why you lost the game. if you are only as good as 1 running back, you don't deserve to advance any further in the playoffs.

second, this shit is old, nigga. you got to get some chuckers fucker. steeler fans are already aware of the ravens dirty tactics. from the mendenhall injury to the bounty on hines ward. not to mention back a few years when siragusa told ravens fans a few years ago to follow visiting steeler fans into the bathroom in the stadium and "you know what to do to them."

note: art vandelay was at that game (at the time PSInet stadium) and not one raven fan had the balls to start shit with him in the bathroom.
Right. I'm sure if you were a Titans fan, it wouldn't bother you at all. If you are a Titans fan, and you aren't absolutely irate over that game, you are no real fan. Do you care about your team Art? Ok. Don't criticize me for caring about mine.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #4744
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

They are equal on defense. Offensively they are similar.

I think there pretty even.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #4745
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

I agree about the defense. Titans have a much better offense. During that game, the Titans offense, and defense were better than the Ravens. Don't really see how you could argue that.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:32 AM   #4746
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

They are more explosive on offense, but I think the Ravens have better recievers
Old 01-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #4747
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
I agree about the defense. Titans have a much better offense. During that game, the Titans offense, and defense were better than the Ravens. Don't really see how you could argue that.

did you just start watching football yesterday? the ravens caused those turnovers. tennessee didn't happen to just drop the ball. i would see baltimore's defense was better.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #4748
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Flacco 11 completions for 161 yds.

Collins 26 completions for 281 yds.

Ravens 30 carries for 50 yds.

Titans 28 carries for 116 yds.

BTW, neither ball that was fumbled was stripped. Both fumbles were entirely the Titans fault, and not "caused" by the Ravens defense.

Who just started watching football yesterday Art? The ravens defense was better? Lol!! Hell, not even the Ravens themselves would agree with that!

God knows how bad it would have been for the Ravens D if they hadn't taken out Johnson.

Last edited by Come Honor Face; 01-16-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #4749
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The fumble by Crumpler was bad, but the Ravens defense makes teams tense.

I mean, they won, they held on to the ball, didn't make bad mistakes. thats part of the game.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #4750
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Quote:
Flacco 11 completions for 161 yds.

Collins 26 completions for 281 yds.

Ravens 30 carries for 50 yds.

Titans 28 carries for 116 yds.

BTW, neither ball that was fumbled was stripped. Both fumbles were entirely the Titans fault, and not "caused" by the Ravens defense.

Who just started watching football yesterday Art? The ravens defense was better? Lol!! Hell, not even the Ravens themselves would agree with that!

God knows how bad it would have been for the Ravens D if they hadn't taken out Johnson.
Getting yards doesnt give you points, making it to the endzone does. The Titans had trouble doing that.

God you sound like a fucking New York fan
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #4751
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Go Arizona,

Jon Gruden Fired!!!
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #4752
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

It was due time for Gruden
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #4753
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Eli manning is not a great QB.

Tom Coughlin is not a great coach.

He throws the ball way too much. I had Jacobs on my fantasy team this year and they don't give him the ball enough.

I understand limiting his carries in the regular season to not beat him up, but this is the fucking playoffs, you gotta get that guy 30 carries.

But I enjoyed watching them lose like that because they were lucky to beat the Patriots last year anyway.
Eli isn't a great QB, that's true. Not yet. He's a good one though. Damn good. When he's on, he's one of the best. His ball is crisp and clean when there isn't any wind around.

And I don't neccesarily think Jacobs needed 30. Ward needed 15, Jacobs 20, and Bradshaw a few. And we win. But it didn't happen.

And I'm glad you had fun watching us lose. You still can't take them memories of last year's PERFECT playoff run away.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #4754
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Didn't see the Gruden/GM firing coming.

Okay my boys are out let's try to move on.

I think if the Iggles are going to lose, it's gonna have to be this week. They owned Big Ben earlier in the year, and I think the Steelers are beating the Ravens. Iggles should beat them again in that SB. So I'm cheering hard for Arizona this week.

I think Philly truely got lucky and I think 85% of logical NFL fans would say the better team loss last Sunday, even without Osi and Plax. Even though the Iggles owned us in a few stats and whatnot, I doubt people thought we'd lose. With that said, the Iggles are getting a boost in confidence, but I really think the hot team is Arizona. The running games are equal to me, yes, equal. The WRS are better for Cards and the QBs are a wash. Arizona's D is going to surprise people. I see Donovan getting picked off...I see the Cardinals whooping ass and tbh it's not just because my heart wants to see it.

I see the Ravens and Steelers actually putting up some points. Defensive or not, they will both get in the 20's or high teens. Which is points for these guys at this point of the season. Suggs is out, Rolle may be out. Gonna be tough for the birds and I see the Steelers taking it. Could be high drama in OT or something like that. Either way I think the AFC title game will be the best game. NFC will be one-sided, whoever wins it.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #4755
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Someone is mad.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote