news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #4756
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wish the steelers had eli instead of ben

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #4757
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
season. Suggs is out, Rolle may be out.
Is suggs out for sure, itll hurt bad if he is, hes a great pass rusher and can stop the run, if rolle is out then its a HUGE loss for the secondary, their number 1 corner would be fabian washington who got TORCHED by justin gage, who IMO at best is a number 2 reciever, corey ivy is a vet and can play but he has slowed down, Samari has stpped it up this year, last year he would get burned and was on the verge of getting cut, and now it seems c mac will go since he had this injury and was out for the year. I hope suggs and samari play tho.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #4758
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Suggs is definitly out. But I think the Ravens will rally around their backups and play tougher in honor of their fallen commrades. I wouldnt be worried I mean yall got here just gotta do whatchu gotta do.

And Hollow Darts good luck this week.

This is the time of year where the Real #5 comes out n plays.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #4759
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will mcnabb add to his nfc championship loss total or his superbowl loss total this year?

Old 01-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #4760
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

To be honest, I think the steelers and the eagles WILL meet and then we will win.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #4761
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i wish the steelers had eli instead of ben
Whats yer beef with yer QB? Be happy you got a solid starter

Its hilarious when good/great teams complain about good/great players. Be happy you got a fuckin team with players.

You seem like one of those people that would abandon their team if they have multiple shitty seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
To be honest, I think the steelers and the eagles WILL meet and then we will win.
Iv been wanting a Ravens/Eagles game since the end of the wildcard games, hopefully that happen
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #4762
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

Iv been wanting a Ravens/Eagles game since the end of the wildcard games, hopefully that happen
Yeah we do need our rematch because i want Ed Reed. I don't want to overlook the Cardinals though, 81 is back which means we might have trouble. Our defense has been improving along with theirs I must say. It will be up to 13 & 5 to do work, it will come down to who is ready to go all the way. I think the NFC will take the title this year regardless of who wins on Sunday...
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #4763
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Whats yer beef with yer QB? Be happy you got a solid starter

Its hilarious when good/great teams complain about good/great players. Be happy you got a fuckin team with players.
ben is not great. he has lost the steelers more games than he has won for them as a qb. i don't mean his record as a qb, i mean he personally has been the cause of more losses than he has been the cause of wins. the steelers don't need a great qb. they just need one that doesn't fuck up. ben fucks up a lot. luckily are defense is usually able to cover for him.

neil odonnel was the best qb i have seen play for the steelers and he lost us the superbowl.

Quote:
You seem like one of those people that would abandon their team if they have multiple shitty seasons

i still go to about 5 pirate games per year. they have not had a winning record since 1992.

this past college football season that just ended was the 20th year that i have had season tickets to Pitt games. over that time, i probably made it to 90% of their games. needless to say, pitt hasn't exactly been a powerhouse over the last 2 decades. there was a 7 year span where they didn't go to a bowl game.

from 02-04 the penguins had probably the worst team in the nhl. i made it to atleast 5 games or so all of those years. and that was after a 10 year run at making the playoffs, winning 2 stanley cups and seeing 2 of the greatest hockey players of all time, not play for the pens anymore (lemiux, jagr).

for the most part, the steelers have been a great team since i was growing up until now. so i really can't say much about them except for ben sucks. i hope he dies so byron leftwich can play. we will have a better chance of winning.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #4764
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

i still go to about 5 pirate games per year. they have not had a winning record since 1992.

this past college football season that just ended was the 20th year that i have had season tickets to Pitt games. over that time, i probably made it to 90% of their games. needless to say, pitt hasn't exactly been a powerhouse over the last 2 decades. there was a 7 year span where they didn't go to a bowl game.

from 02-04 the penguins had probably the worst team in the nhl. i made it to atleast 5 games or so all of those years. and that was after a 10 year run at making the playoffs, winning 2 stanley cups and seeing 2 of the greatest hockey players of all time, not play for the pens anymore (lemiux, jagr).

for the most part, the steelers have been a great team since i was growing up until now. so i really can't say much about them except for ben sucks. i hope he dies so byron leftwich can play. we will have a better chance of winning.
Good to hear you support your squads.

Since your a Pitt fan, im curious..

Does it feel weird seeing Pitt games at Heinz Field when like 98% of colleges got their own field, and prolly a more intimate feel?

Like I couldent imagine being a Minnesota Gopher fan and going to the fucking Metrodome to see games
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #4765
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

it sucks. i loved old pitt stadium. it was great. actually it was shitty, but that's what made it great. the worst part about it is that they took the students out of the game. yeah, a good bit of students still show up, but not like they used to. it's probably about a 10 minute bus ride from pitt's campus to heinz field. so students used to just get drunk or whatever, then walk right out of their house or dorm right into the game. now they got to wait in line to catch a shuttle ot heinz field. that sucks.

the other thing is, pitt will never be that huge in pittsburgh becaue of the steelers. it sucks comparing the crowds. on saturday if you go to a game there might be 30,000 people there. then the following day, the steelers sell out with 65+ or whatever heinz field holds.

Old 01-17-2009, 06:31 AM   #4766
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Getting yards doesnt give you points, making it to the endzone does. The Titans had trouble doing that.

God you sound like a fucking New York fan
Thanks Captain Obvious! I was simply making a point that the Titans defense outplayed the Ravens defense. Had you read the post I replied to, you would have known that. Your post had nothing to do with what we were discussing. The Titans offense was not the point of discussion.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #4767
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I hope Ed Reed suffers a career ending injury as soon as possible! Hopefully, what goes around, comes around.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #4768
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Thanks Captain Obvious! I was simply making a point that the Titans defense outplayed the Ravens defense.
Ravens: 3 forced fumbles 1 interception. Titans 0 forced fumbles 0 interceptions.

i'd say that the ravens defense played better.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #4769
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
I hope Ed Reed suffers a career ending injury as soon as possible! Hopefully, what goes around, comes around.
Fuck u man, seriously.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #4770
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote