news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #4816
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the blitzes are killing the cardz.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #4817
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

cmon lets get it going! 1sttt dowwwwn
Old 01-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #4818
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

oh boy....not this again
Old 01-18-2009, 04:53 PM   #4819
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

-wipes a tear seeing that conversion-
Old 01-18-2009, 04:55 PM   #4820
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

FG POSITION!! CMON!!! get ready DEE!!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #4821
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Fuck. David Akers!
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #4822
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Drama
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 01-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #4823
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

time for art vanderlay to fall off wu corp nfl mountain now

cya wiggles

maybe next year you guys get that first super bowl.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #4824
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL it was a great game. I can admit defeat.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #4825
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I never thought I would see the Cards goto the Superbowl.

Hats off to them tho. They were the underdog in every playoff game, and were never given a chance(including by me) and they made it to the big game
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #4826
THE W
ISRAELITE

frikin kurt warner, back from the dead. kudos to that guy.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #4827
racist randy
Banned

Fuck! Good game man............. Shit!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #4828
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, and the Cardinals will probably be the under dog in the Super Bowl, and they will win that one also.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #4829
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

hahaha everyone was saying the iggles were the giants of this year, nope!!!
its the cards!! you said it 11th, DOGS IN EVERY GAME.
and no doubt theyll be dogs in the SB.

im going for the ravens, i thought i heard suggs was def. out then a maybe he could play, i dunno if he is or not, and even if they dont have rolle either i think the ravens can do this!!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:29 PM   #4830
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, did i miss anything. i drank too much. i passed out at about half way through the 3rd quarter. i woke up just in time to see arizona celebrating like they won the superbowl. i love when teams do that. it means they're not ready for the big time.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote