news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #4921
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

What Do We Have Here I Know The Yankees Get All The Coverage I Know When Someone Plays In New York They Become Extremly Popular And "Overrated" And All The Rest Just A Bunch Of Whiny Fans From Weak Markets. New York Has The Most Passionate Educated Fans Bottom Line.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #4922
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Boston fans are better than New York fans.....and I hate Boston worse, but in my opinion they are better fans.

How do the Yankees not have the sellout streak??? That right there tells me you aint great fans.

The Indians had it, and now Bostons got it. Fuckin NY has 8 million people, and the yankees spend half a billion every year but you mutha fuckers can't sell out a 50,000 seat stadium.

yea....great fans....
Old 01-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #4923
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so we got the cards and the steelers. not my ideal matchup but it might be a good game.

i'll be rooting for touchdown jesus and the cards.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #4924
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yeah Boston Is A Lot Smaller Of A Stadium And Yankees HAve A Higher Attendance Then Boston.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #4925
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
New York Has The Most Passionate Educated Fans Bottom Line.
Based on...??

Many fans could claim that

Im sure the Lakers and prolly the Cowboys have the most fans across the US in their sports, that doesnt mean they're the most passionate or most educated.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #4926
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Come On It's Been Well Documented That The East Coast Citys Like New York, Boston, And Philly Have Passionate Fans.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #4927
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Anyway Larry Fitzgerald Has Really Stepped It Up And Has To Be The Best Wr In The Game No Question About It. Hopefully The Cards Can Pull It Out I'll Root For The NFC But That Pitt D Might Be To Much On A Nutrual Field. If It Was In Arizona They Would Maybe Have A Shot They Fly Around In That Building There Speed Really Shows Out Escpecially Defensivly.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #4928
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
NO, those are puerto rican men.

on a side note, Kurt Warner shoulda been MVP. He got shafted cuz he's a Christian.

Jesus loves Ben Rothlisberger more, that's why the steelers are going to win the superbowl. and by jesus, i mean the nfl

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #4929
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Based on...??

Many fans could claim that

Im sure the Lakers and prolly the Cowboys have the most fans across the US in their sports, that doesnt mean they're the most passionate or most educated.

steelers got more than the cowboys i think

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #4930
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

there are browns backer clubs nationwide....as shitty as we are, the support we still give this team.

Browns fans are by far the most loyal.

anyone can be a Yankee fan...that shits easy.

Thats why i say red sox fans are better than yankee fans.

You see how New York fans are when their team sucks...the boo them and root for the other team.

they are probably some of the worst fans in sports.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #4931
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Come On It's Been Well Documented That The East Coast Citys Like New York, Boston, And Philly Have Passionate Fans.
so then who's to say Detroit, Chicago and Cleveland fans arent as passionate?

Cause their teams arent as highly publicized by the media?

Its not our fault that Yankee and Red Sox highlights are the very first highlights shown on Sportscenter or they get all the nationaly televised games.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #4932
baby jesus
Veteran Member

The Knicks Fans Were Acknowledging Lebron For Being A Special Player And At The Same Time Booing The Knicks For Putting Such A Weak Effort And Weak Team On The Floor. They Were Not Rooting For The Cavs Over The Knicks It Was Still A Little Lame Though.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #4933
baby jesus
Veteran Member

But Again I'll Try To Put This Back On Topic Of Football I'm Still Pretty Disgusted That The Giants Had The Inside Track To The Super Bowl And Wasted It. The Rams Made A Smart Move Hiring Spags And I Like That The Giants Went Within The Organazation For There Replacement With Sheridan The Lb Coach Instead Of Capers. Hopefully He Learned Alot From Spags And Keeps The Defense Agressive.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #4934
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Please dude....save it. that shit was pathetic.

Jordan tortured the Cavs for years. We booed that mutherfucker everytime he touched the ball.

I got more respect for Wizards fans than knicks fans. They boo the shit outta lebron. Every time he touches it.
Thats real, thats supporting your team.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #4935
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
But Again I'll Try To Put This Back On Topic Of Football I'm Still Pretty Disgusted That The Giants Had The Inside Track To The Super Bowl And Wasted It. The Rams Made A Smart Move Hiring Spags And I Like That The Giants Went Within The Organazation For There Replacement With Sheridan The Lb Coach Instead Of Capers. Hopefully He Learned Alot From Spags And Keeps The Defense Agressive.
Eli Manning is overrated and won a super bowl because Tyree made an impossibley amazing catch similar to the immaculate reception.

He is not a great QB..very average, and it was exposed even more after Burress left. I said that shit to you Giants fans awhile ago, but you didn't want to hear the truth.

Plus, they don't give Jacobs enough carries. They baby that guy, but I guess they are smart cuz he is always hurt.

Either way, Pitt and Tennessee were the best two teams this year.

I think Warner can move the ball on Pissburgh cuz he has a quick release and could expose some of those blitzes for big plays to Fitz and Boldin.

Defensively, the Cardinals have to just take away the big plays by Holmes and Ward. The Steelers haven't run the ball well lately.

I'm stupid, I liked the Cardinals this whol postseason, but i didnt bet. oh well.