news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #4981
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

McNabb is better than any QB that has ever played for the Steelers.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #4982
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

---Police: Men burned Cardinals message into Eagles QB's lawn

The Cardinals fans who left diesel fuel messages in the lawn of Donovan McNabb's Chandler home also left something else - a box with a postage sticker that listed the suspect's name and address.

The two men, Rex Perkin, 37, and Ryan Hanlon, 28, were arrested Saturday around 6 p.m., for using the fuel to kill the grass in the Philadelphia quarterback's lawn and leave the messages., "Go Cards," "Go Kurt," and "I (heart) AZ."

Police said the pair admitted to dousing the grass midnight Saturday, the day before the Arizona Cardinals beat the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC championship.
But the story actually started two days before, when McNabb came home to his house in the Ocotillo neighborhood on the Thursday to find a Cardinals flag hanging from a tree in his yard. The quarterback found the prank amusing and left the flag hanging in the tree, Favazzo said.

When McNabb came home late the next night, he saw the cardboard box that the vandals made into a makeshift sign - "Go Cards" was written on one side and "Beat Philly" on the other. Again McNabb brushed it off, but when he woke up early the next morning on the day of the game, he smelled diesel fuel and called police.

"Police did a very, very quick investigation," said Sgt. Joe Favazzo, a Chandler police spokesman. Officers quickly spotted the postage sticker on the box with Perkin's name and address. They went Perkin's home, where police arrested him at about 6 p.m. when he admitted to the prank and outted his co-worker, Hanlon. Perkins wore a Cardinals cap in his booking photo.

Hanlon turned himself in at the police station after officers called him on the phone.

The two were booked and cited for criminal damage. The diesel fuel caused an estimated $2,000 of damage to the lawn.

Mug shots:

Old 01-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #4983
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
McNabb is better than any QB that has ever played for the Steelers.
that may be true, but that makes the steelers a much smarter organization than the eagles. the steelers have won 5 superbowls (possibly 6 after this superbowl) without a great quarterback (according to you.) the eagles have yet to win any in their entire history, let alone with "the greatest quarterback" today.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #4984
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Oh my............because you have never thrown up before.........he didn't "choke" it was hot and sometimes that happens to folks.
well no one else was throwing up out there were they, it was the same temperature for everyone else
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #4985
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
I felt absolutely sick after that Steelers vs. Seahawks Super Bowl. Honestly, I would have probably never watched another NFL game after that if I was a Seahawks fan that night. Their is just too much riding on Super Bowls, and playoff games to let those Dickfarts in stripes screw everything up, and leave you wondering, I wonder what would have happened if those were competent officials that were actually good at what they do, and not complete failures.
well you gotta understand what was going on that night you have jerome bettis playing in the final game of his career which oddly enough is in his hometown detroit and you know how the nfl loves those feel good stories.i honestly don't know how cowher and bettis can be on tv acting like thier a couple of big shots when they know that super bowl was giving to them.i bet marino and boomer want to punch him everytime they see him with it
Old 01-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #4986
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why does cowher and bettis get a feel good story, but marino, marv levy, jim kelly, thurman thomas. barry sanders and warren moon never did? that is retarded logic. dan marino and barry sanders were 100 times more popular than bettis and they never won one.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #4987
check two
N.I.

The Eagles have won three NFL titles.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #4988
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

their championships were won during the truman and eisenhower administrations. not even me or tooch were alive then
Old 01-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #4989
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
why does cowher and bettis get a feel good story, but marino, marv levy, jim kelly, thurman thomas. barry sanders and warren moon never did? that is retarded logic. dan marino and barry sanders were 100 times more popular than bettis and they never won one.
well the bills lost a coulpe of times to the cowboy's right? well sorry but no one get's past jerry jones pocket in a super bowl and sanders never made there and if marino played in one his final season then i'm sure he would have won
Old 01-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #4990
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

your theories on the nfl being fixed sounds like religion. you are handpicking what you want people to believe as truth.

the previous season was supposed to bettis' last season but the steelers lost in the afc championship game to the patriots. he only returned the following year to try to win a superbowl one more time. it was also rothlisberger's rookie year. that would have made for a great story. why didn't the nfl let the steelers win then?
Old 01-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #4991
portis24
NFL MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
your theories on the nfl being fixed sounds like religion. you are handpicking what you want people to believe as truth.

the previous season was supposed to bettis' last season but the steelers lost in the afc championship game to the patriots. he only returned the following year to try to win a superbowl one more time. it was also rothlisberger's rookie year. that would have made for a great story. why didn't the nfl let the steelers win then?
look we can go back and forth on this all night but you know just like i know that that superbowl was given to you now if you want to admit that or not it's up to you.but the rest of us know what's up
Old 01-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #4992
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL

i believe him. i dunno why but i do.

marino's dolphins got murdered like 63-0 in the playoffs in his final season. even brett favre couldn't come back for another season after that LOL.

i don't really like pittsburgh, but when they beat seattle in the super bowl i was pretty syssed, because the seahags are a bunch of gaylords. i was locked up and i watched them beat washington that year in jail, which was like, the piss icing on the shit cake.

i'm rooting for AZ this time around though. ryan clark is my boy though, skins should never have let him go.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #4993
portis24
NFL MVP

yeah he wasn't a dirty player when he was with us though
Old 01-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #4994
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he totally got slept on in terms of potential to start opposite sean taylor. IMO he's not that dirty a player really, he's just too reckless and it's going to end up costing him.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #4995
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Occasionally McNabb will make poor decisions, thats about it, he makes the wrong choice.

But I dont even think he does that all that much.

All QB's fuck up. I think McNabb gets called up and remembered for it more than others. He throws away alot less than most top QB's.

Im pissed that Westbrook missed out though. He deserved more this season. I dont give a fuck, Westbrook is an MVP.
Your a Brit and you have no right trying to assert your opinion onto American Football. Go back to genchat and try to beef with Daryl.

Warner is a better QB than McNabb. McNabb is Top Ten currently but thats it.