news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #5086
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't see how the Cardinals couldn't stop that fat thug Harrison from running it back 100 yards. Yeah I know the Steelers blocked good on it, but come on now.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:56 AM   #5087
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
How much you wanna bet this celebration alone is why NickyDooch was slobbin' Steeler organization cock a few posts ago?

Did Art watch this one with his little sister too?

And the Steelers still have to win 1 more title to catch up to the GMEN.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:01 AM   #5088
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how come there wasnt a penalty for that celebration those extra 15 yards at the end could have really helped the cardinals
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #5089
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
How much you wanna bet this celebration alone is why NickyDooch was slobbin' Steeler organization cock a few posts ago?

Did Art watch this one with his little sister too?

And the Steelers still have to win 1 more title to catch up to the GMEN.
hahah...look at this faggot counting championships before the super bowl.

I'm 100 dollars richer cuz of my boy Santonio and his clutchness. ANd yes, its only right to imitate the best basketball player on the planet.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #5090
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

see now you faggots want celebration penalties. how many excuses are you guys gonna make up to try to say that the steelers didn't earn that superbowl? 2 calls were overturned in arizona's favor that could have probably have been call inconclusive. one of those cost the steelers 4 points, the other cost them a turnover.

the steelers quarterback made fewer mistakes.

the steelers #2 receiver outplayed the cardinals #1 receiver (the best receiver in the nfl)

the steelers had a 100 yard int td

even if the last play should have been reviewed and overturned, kurt warner's poor decisions throwing dump passes to the running back in the middle of the field forced them to use their time outs and it would have been very difficult for them to get a field goal to tie the game anyways.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:12 AM   #5091
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

It Was A Good Game Thats All I Can Ask For Larry Fitzgerald Is A Beast I Feel Bad For Him He Came Up Big In The Second Half.

I Gotta Give It Up To Roethsberger He Led His Team Down The Field And Won The Game And Puttin That Pass Where Only Holmes Could Get It Was A Really Nice Pass.

It Seems Like That QB Draft Will Go Down As One Of The Best Especially After Eli Wins His Second Next Year.

Last edited by baby jesus; 02-02-2009 at 11:41 AM.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #5092
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

It was a good game. The fourth quarter was exciting as hell. I thought Arizona was going to take it. It was quite a comeback. Congrates to the Steelers for the win.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #5093
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was a great game! man I screamed my lungs out!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #5094
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats to the steelers for the victory and props to the cards for making it and almost winning , this game could have ended with any one of these teams winning.

I hear kurt might retire; hmm is matt ready?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #5095
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Roethlisburger made plays man. He always aint the prettiest, but he's clutch. The Steelers secondary got torched a few times, but Warner throwing that INT....that shit killed there momentum that they didnt regain until the 4th.

But AZ's achilles was there shitty defense, and it was exposed. Great super bowl, it was the first i have watched sober and in its entirety for a few years now.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #5096
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah that int killed the cards, and big Ben is the best QB from his draft class

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #5097
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I just don't see what makes Eli Manning good. the fact that the Giants defense and David Tyree won them a superbowl automatically makes Eli great/??? I don't think so.

he will always be Peytons autistic little brother
Old 02-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #5098
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

When Are People Going To Give Up On The Prevent Defense I Hate It And Pitt Let Up The Fitzgerald Touchdown In It. I Say Defenses Should Still Attack Not Have There Safetys 25-30 Yards Down Field. It Works In Theory But Defenses Always Seem To Get Timid And Not Make Plays When There In It.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #5099
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

baby jesus, i agree 100%. i have always hated the prevent defense. you should keep going with what has gotten you to that point in the game.

the funny thing about the prevent is that it is supposed to stop the big plays. i consider that 60 yard td catch by larry fitz to be a big play.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #5100
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Took almost all game to get that catch though, I think if they played any different you'd have probably seen him make a big play a lot earlier. Not to mention Warner completing mostly dump-offs through 3 quarters.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote