news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #5521
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I dunno but you sure just gayed shit up.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #5522
Steel-City Passion
Organic Poppy Evolves

Steel-City Passion crouching tiger

Pittsburgh is gonna win this thing again ike...Im tellin you ike, Holmes, Ward, James Harrison, LaMaar Woodley Ike...Nobody can see the Burgh ike !!!!! Let Brady come back ike, he wont have much to say
Old 05-14-2009, 04:03 PM   #5523
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

This is how most my fellow detroiters feel.

After firing head coach Rod Marinelli, leading the Lion's to the worst record in NFL history (Even by their standards). Things can only go up.

Signing a 4 year contract to Jim Schwartz, former tennessee defensive coordinator. Has an impressive resume. This could be what Lion's need to get back on track.

After Trading Jon Kitna to the Dallas Cowboys, Detroit saved more than $4 million on the sallary cap.

Lions turn to first round draft pick Mathew Stafford to lead the Lions as their new QB.

Can The Lion's rebuild or Fall again??
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #5524
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
where is the great moderator check 2 at to put these posts in the ncaa football thread?
I have seen the college football posts in here, but I can let some college football discussion in this thread, as the two sports can correlate sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #5525
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel-City Passion View Post
Pittsburgh is gonna win this thing again ike...Im tellin you ike, Holmes, Ward, James Harrison, LaMaar Woodley Ike...Nobody can see the Burgh ike !!!!! Let Brady come back ike, he wont have much to say
Do you have any other posts at this forum that don't discuss that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl again? lol

Quote:
Old 05-14-2009, 04:32 PM   #5526
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Do you have any other posts at this forum that don't discuss that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl again? lol

yeah, he posted in the NHL thread that the pens are going all the way.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:05 AM   #5527
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if the pens go to the stanley cup finals, they will be embarrassed. by the red wings again? Ahh yeah, again and again!"

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:19 AM   #5528
check two
N.I.

Go to sleep Hectis, it's late.

Quote:
Old 05-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #5529
Steel-City Passion
Organic Poppy Evolves

Steel-City Passion crouching tiger

Pittsburgh is claimin this thing again....bout to have 7 rings bitches....and the penguins will win the cup in a few weeks too, we cant be stopped...best defense in the league and Ben and Holmes have icewater in their veins..Mark my words bitches, 7 rings come february
Old 05-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #5530
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two

yeah, he posted in the NHL thread that the pens are going all the way.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #5531
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
if the pens go to the stanley cup finals, they will be embarrassed. by the red wings again? Ahh yeah, again and again!"
word, after taking their best foward hossa too!
he didn't even want to stick around
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #5532
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THE PIRATES ARE GONNA WIN THE WORLD SERIES

srsly

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:08 AM   #5533
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

Old 05-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #5534
"X"
Cosmo G. Spacely

"X" shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to "X" Send a message via MSN to "X"

Philly Eagles got it next year.....
"X" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #5535
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by "X" View Post
Philly Eagles got it next year.....
why is that? did they finally cut mcnabb?