news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #6001
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

What did your team do today Check? ....

siiiiiiiiileeeennnt niiiightttt

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #6002
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^ They beat the Falcons tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #6003
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Wow.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:02 PM   #6004
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

The Texans played like they're capable of today. If things would've gone a little bit different, we could be 5-1 right now. It's not the case but 3-3 isn't horrible with a lot of football left to play. The offense has been nice and the D is coming together. It's time to see if we can put together a streak of wins.

Cushing is playing up to where he was drafted. I think he's second in tackles amongst all rookies in the league and he got a pick late in the game to seal it.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #6005
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How long do you think that Wesley from the Panthers will be suspended for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:31 AM   #6006
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Idk, im sure he'll get some time for it

The ball wasent even close to being caught
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:39 AM   #6007
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I say 2-4 games or a huge fine

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:02 AM   #6008
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what a piece of shit.

side note. visionz how do you even become a texans fan with the cowboys already in your state?

(im making the assumption you live in texas)
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:42 AM   #6009
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

lol my boy talib was wildin..
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #6010
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
what a piece of shit.

side note. visionz how do you even become a texans fan with the cowboys already in your state?

When I was a kid growing up I used to be a Bills fan just cause I loved watching 'em during the Jim Kelly years. As I grew up and my sense of pride, identity and self-respect developed I realized it was stupid to root for a team that I had no real connection to either through family or location. I couldn't become a Cowboys fan as I used to hate them and it would've felt fake. I kinda wandered in the desert there for a while, a fan of the game but not a true fan of any team. When the Texans came along it was a chance to be a loyal fan from the very beginning and I jumped at the opportunity.

Here I am eight years later predicting they'll sweep the Colts before the season even starts.

On a side note, being in Austin, Houston is a much shorter drive than it is to Dallas and I identify much more with south Texas culture than I do with north Texas so that's an added bonus.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:29 AM   #6011
BEATSMITH RESIST
what what?

BEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkey

Chargers 2010 superbowl champs!!!

No questions!
BEATSMITH RESIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:55 AM   #6012
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the chargers have looked like the picture in your sig.

they better get their shit together if they even want to make the playoffs.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #6013
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
what a piece of shit.

i live in texas..and i absolutely HATE the cowboys...but they are doing better than my bucs tho...its 1976 all over again.......
Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 AM   #6014
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

the texans will finally get over the hump this year. i predict they will go 11-5. the got it all now. good qb, nice running game, a deep threat receiver wise, good defense and secondary. i think they will be just fine.

but it hurts tom see my bucs lose like this. but they are rebuilding so...
Old 10-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #6015
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
I think if the Titans resigned Kerry Collins, he would know that his job for next season would be to QB the team to a Super Bowl championship. There's no question that the Titans players, and coaches know that they have the pieces to do it. Kerry would probably dedicate himself like he never has knowing he may only have one more chance to win it. They could do it with Collins.
Quote:
What about the Titans? Or have you already forgot that they stomped the living shit out of the Steelers last year? You better hope some other team takes the Titans out in the playoffs again, or your little faggot towels will be getting stomped on again. Then you have to look at the fact that they actually start the season against the Titans. So they will already be behind out of the gate. Pittsburgh will only win it again if they don't have to face the Titans in the postseason. Simple as that. You may understand better after the Titans go to Pittsburgh, and smash the Steelers in week one.
Quote:
Albert Haynesworth will be rplaced by Jason Jones, who was awesome when Albert was hurt last year. I honestly think he will be a pro bowl caliber player soon. Cecil will be a MUCH better D efensive coach than that Schwartz fag! How are Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, and Justin Gage not better than Justin Mccareins, Brandon Jones, and Justin Gage? Someone want to explain that to me? Oh, and as far as so-called experts picking the Titans record before the season, well, let's just say most of them had us going about 5-11 or 6-10 last year. Get the picture? Don't bring up the Cleveland Browns Dirty, they didn't go 13-3, and have the best record in the NFL. Chris Johnson is what Reggie Bush, wishes he was. The Titans will be better than they've ever been on defense this year, and they HAVE UPGRADED THEIR RECEIVERS! The fact that so-called experts would say the Titans are going to fall off only proves that the small market teams get absolutely no respect at all, until they win the Super Bowl, and that's exactly what the Titans should do this coming year, and what they should have done last year. Face it, your question is not about who's gonna replace who on the Titans, your question is can the small market Titans really do it? The same question people would have asked about the Patriots 9 years ago.
Quote:
Wait until the Titans beat the Steelers by 3 td's with the whole country watching week 1.
Quote:
Congrats on the Championship Pittsburgh, but this year, the Titans will own the AFC. Much like they did last year. Hopefully, they will have better luck in the playoffs, and I expect they will. The officials are unlikely to screw up that bad again againt the same team in the playoffs 2 years in a row. Hopefully, if we play the Ravens in the playoffs, they will decide to play an honest game. Now that Rex Ryan is gone, there is a decent chance of that. Bottom line is, the Titans were the best team in the NFL last year. With a healthy Chris Johnson, they would have beat the Ravens by 2 td's, then samshed the Steelers, and defeated the Cardinals in a close Superbowl, as the Cards match up with the Titans better than the Steelers. The Steelers are a physical team. When two physical teams match up against each other, the more physical team dominates. That's what you saw in the Titans/Steelers game last year. The Steelers hung around for a while, but in the second half, the Titans imposed their will on them. The Steelers won the Super Bowl fair, and square. Deserving Champions, but if they had to go to Nashville for the AFC title game, it wouldn't exactly have been a nail biter. They're is no reason at all for people to think the Titans wouldn't be a better team this year than last, yet nobody thinks they will be anywhere near as good. Confusing.
Quote:
Madden 10 just shit all over my Titans! WTF? Ratings wise they are the worst team in their division. How the fuck? Chris Johnson is the fastest man in the NFL, and his speed on Madden this year is 93? Vince Young is better than Kerry Collins? Like my man Ed Lover would say, C'MON SON!!!
Quote:
Could the Steelers have beat my Titans in Nashville? Who knows. Our best player (Chris Johnson) would have been out due to the Ravens "equalizing move" early in the 2nd quarter. Would have been interesting. In a side note, Vince Young played very well last night. He surprised me. Kenny Britt looked great. Bring on those Steelers! The Thurs. night NFL opener loss will be toughway to start the season Art.
Quote:
Less than a week away now Art. Are you pumped? I certainly am. Can't wait! 2 of the best teams in the league squaring off on the Thursday night NFL opener. Big game!
Quote:
The Titans are nice as hell. I have no worries there.
Quote:
Congrats to the Steelers they got the win. The Titans looked pretty good too. I am no less excited about there chances than I was 24 hrs ago.

Titans 0-6

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote