news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #6046
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

joey galloway..see ya..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #6047
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Wow...We (Seattle) SUCK...Is it to early to want to fire the head coach? For what it is worth, watching our secondary get worse when he took it over prior to taking over the HC position made me never want to hire dude...Maybe we will actually draft a QB this year.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #6048
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

U dont need to draft a QB when u got the god Seneca
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #6049
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Redskins Hold Press Conference To Announce They Are Still Sort Of A Football Team

October 20, 2009 | Issue 45•42 | Onion Sports

WASHINGTON—Washington Redskins head coach Jim Zorn held a press conference Sunday to reassure fans that, despite an inability to effectively execute their offense, defense, or special teams, the Redskins were still somewhat comparable to a real football team. "It's been a tough season so far, and even though we are 2-4, we still have players, uniforms, Motorola headsets—all the components that technically constitute an NFL team, sort of," Zorn said while grimacing and making a "so-so" gesture with his hand. "Sure, I was stripped of play-calling responsibilities by team management, and I really don't have any clue who will play quarterback for us this Sunday, but I swear to you, in a weird, very convoluted way, we are in the NFL." Placing his hand over the microphone, Zorn then spoke briefly with an unidentified man near the stage, and announced that, for what it's worth, the organization owns the Internet domain name washingtonredskins.com through 2010.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:47 PM   #6050
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

So far, my favorite teams to watch..

Dolphins
Saints
Broncos
Old 10-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #6051
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
So far, my favorite teams to watch..

Dolphins
Saints
Broncos
Bengals have been entertaining this year

and I always enjoy watching Rivers talk a lot of shit
Old 10-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #6052
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i just cant watch the Bengals.

Too many sundays of Bengals divisional games they force us to watch. I have a phobia, just as im sure cincinnatians have one for the Browns.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #6053
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm going to spending two weeks in cinci for work soon. i am dreading it, but it sure beats cleveland.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #6054
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default L.A. Stadium Environmental Bill Signed

Quote:
L.A. Stadium Environmental Bill Signed

INDUSTRY, Calif. -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed a bill allowing the construction of a 75,000-seat stadium that developers hope will lure an NFL team to the Los Angeles area.

Schwarzenegger announced the signing of the environmental exemption bill Thursday in Industry, where the stadium would be built about 15 miles east of Los Angeles.

Officials say the stadium would generate more than 18,000 jobs and more than $762 million in economic output.

Senators last week approved the bill, which would nullify a lawsuit filed by nearby residents over the project's environmental impact.

Developer Majestic Realty Co. has said the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers are on its list of seven teams it will approach about a move to the Los Angeles area.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4585508
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:04 PM   #6055
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe the Vikings

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:56 PM   #6056
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Raiders? How many times are they going to go back and forth? lol Trade the Raiders with one of the UFL or Arena League teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #6057
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

seymore says raiders in playoff's

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #6058
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i just cant watch the Bengals.

Too many sundays of Bengals divisional games they force us to watch. I have a phobia, just as im sure cincinnatians have one for the Browns.
I been a Bengals fan since I was a kid (the Akili Smith Days...)

I love the area in Cincinnati too, so I used to try to go to a Bengals game atleast every 2 years
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #6059
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

hahahaha, akili smith was a bust in 2 sports. he played minor league baseball and stunk, then he played pro football and stunk. however, he is probably laughing at me because he made a whole lot more money than i ever did

Old 10-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #6060
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote