news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-07-2005, 01:54 PM   #601
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger
Default Re: NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potent1
You're in denial like the rest of the losers who argue with me on the daily basis. Eli is a beast right now. He is in his prime and his passes are gold. Don't sleep.
In His Prime He's Been In The League For Not Even A Whole Season Thats The Wonderful Thing About It He's Nowhere Near His Prime But When He Gets There Watch Out.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 01:58 PM   #602
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potent1
You're in denial like the rest of the losers who argue with me on the daily basis. Eli is a beast right now. He is in his prime and his passes are gold. Don't sleep.
eli is a beast but he did say his only wish is to be traded to the vikings even
if he has to backup culpepper(if he ever comes back) i

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:01 PM   #603
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Potent1

Keep Dreaming!!
Potent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:04 PM   #604
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

How About Vick I Can Understand Him Sayin Stop Tryin To Bash Me When I Win Fair Enough I Agree With That But He Made It Like This One Game Against The Dolphins Vindicated Him As A Good Passer Or Something.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:10 PM   #605
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
How About Vick I Can Understand Him Sayin Stop Tryin To Bash Me When I Win Fair Enough I Agree With That But He Made It Like This One Game Against The Dolphins Vindicated Him As A Good Passer Or Something.
he mad cuz he don't play for the vikings same thing as t.o infact in a poll they
did last night 100% of the nfl said they wish the were on the vikings team
randy moss almost killed him self when he got traded

Old 11-07-2005, 02:10 PM   #606
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

nah vick is just tired of all this bullshit talk about him being a good runningback with a nice arm. dude can throw, you saw that yesterday. people always complaining tho. thing is he gets the job done, he is winning games and thats all what matters, not how your stats are just the wins and losses.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:12 PM   #607
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Terrell Owens Is Finished With Eagles

DEVELOPING STORY: Terrell Owens controversial career with the Eagles is over.

Coach Andy Reid has just announced the team will not use Owens for the rest of the season.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:14 PM   #608
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Terrell Owens Is Finished With Eagles

DEVELOPING STORY: Terrell Owens controversial career with the Eagles is over.

Coach Andy Reid has just announced the team will not use Owens for the rest of the season.

are u happy about this or sad?

Old 11-07-2005, 02:15 PM   #609
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Happy......the hell with T.O. good ridins.

Old 11-07-2005, 02:17 PM   #610
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Some teams should throw in their towels and call it a season:

Packers
Texans
Ravens
Titans
Browns
Sorry pale kris - Raiders
Lions
Saints
49ers
Cardinals

For some reason I have faith in the Jets.
OUCH but I'm a 49er Faithful!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 02:17 PM   #611
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

Eagles are better off without TO. But which team wants him now? No one.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:18 PM   #612
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Happy......the hell with T.O. good ridins.
Riddance

LMAO just messing with ya
Old 11-07-2005, 02:20 PM   #613
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL....my bad......

Old 11-07-2005, 02:57 PM   #614
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

lol wow....c'mon now! we all want to see T.O.....they should at least release him so the packers can pick up him and and owens and favre can get into the playoffs. lol! that would be awesome...

i think the colts break the hex tonight.

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 04:26 PM   #615
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Nice to see everyone talking football..yes the season is WAY too short! A couple things:

First, who has heard about those naughty Panthers cheerleaders!!?? That shit has been cracking me up, the wont stop talking about it on sports radio...seems 2 of the Panther's cheerleaders were out at a bar on their away game...and these 2 cheerleaders were having sex in the bathroom stall. There was a girl waiting for them to get out of the bathroom and she was getting upset at having to wait. So the cheerleaders didnt like that and proceed to get in a fist fight with her and they get arrested! The guys on sports radio said it gave them hope that some of the letters sent in to playboy were true!! How do you like them apples?? I personally would have joined in, but to each their own!!!

On a second note, I was talking to someone this weekend about T.O. and I guess he has some pretty weird family history. He was raised by his grandma and she was strict and he didnt get to play outside his yard and stuff. So anyways, he got to his teenage years and had a neighbor girl next door who he had been flirting with. So her dad comes over and proceeds to tell him that he should not be flirting with her because it is his half sister! Turns out that his dad had lived across the street from him his whole life and he didnt even know it. That shit is crazy fucked up....gave me some insight on why he is so needy and emotionally weird.

Hope that all made sense!

I am praying for the Pat's to beat the Colt's...cant stand Manning...he IS a redneck bitch!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote