news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-07-2005, 05:46 PM   #616
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: NFL Thread

Quote:
I personally would have joined in, but to each their own!!!
Now thats a sugar coated thought of the week!!! YEAH!!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 06:05 PM   #617
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

I am glad they dropped Terrel Owens cuz he is a jerk man it is him agianst the eagles he gives everyone shit.Sure he is good but he wants to much.

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:04 PM   #618
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

pale kris
First of all, quit acting like the raiders won last week. They lost! You should be embarrassed for how easily the Raiders let the chiefs win. Then, you say all they need is a new qb? What about their terrible defense? If they got the best qb in the league, they still won't make playoffs because of how bad their defense is. I'm sorry to break the news to you but the Raiders are sorry.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:23 PM   #619
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Its about time they did something about that little brat T.O. He thinks he's bigger than the whole team. Ever since he caught that game winning TD on the packers when he was with the 49ers few years back , he thinks he's the shit. Before that..he was a nobody. Dont get me wrong..the dude is very talented and is a big help to the eagles playoff chances...but when you behave like a immature fool..youre going to be dealt with. Donovan McNabb should snuff him in his face lol.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:29 PM   #620
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale kris
4 all of the people who say the Vikings are the best.............BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA........ (GASPING 4 AIR 2 CATCH BREATHE.....OK) AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

and that comment about Moss bein traded from the vikings sayin he wishes he was dead, BWWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

^C'mon man, hes on a REAL team now home boi, all my Raiders need is a QB and then Superbowl is theres

^plus why would any1 wanna go 2 the vikings for these reasons:

Mike Tys is a retard and couldn't coach 4 the life of him

Dante Culpepper is probably non existent in the NFL and his career is over

Do I need 2 go into detail about "The Love Boat Incident?" LMFAO!!!

nuff said, Vikings blow ya'll

=

=

RECOGNIZE!!!!!.............well, not this year, BUT NEXT YEAR BITCHES!!!
THE VIKINGS ARE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO FOOTBALL SINCE THE FORWARD PASS
DON'T GET MAD CUZ NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR THE RAIDERS AND EVERY FOOTBALL PLAYERS
DREAM IS TO PLAY FOR THE VIKINGS SO FORGET THE RAIDERS JOIN THE VIKINGS MOVEMENT

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:49 PM   #621
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

lol at these people who keep sayin their shitty teams are gonna be good. shut up

BTW, the Colts are pounding the Patriots, who dont have CHARLIE WEISS AND ROMEO CRENELL. LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYIN ALL YEAR, BILL BELLICHICK ISNT SHIT!!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 12:13 AM   #622
Popa Chief
I Judge Wisely

Popa Chief grasshopper

Ya, fuck all the Pats.

Watch out 4 my 6-2 Seahawks cuz theyl'll slap ya.
Popa Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 12:16 AM   #623
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Potent1

lol@ Pale - ya crazy man...

I CAN"T STAND THE PATS..... GOOD SHYT COLTS!! SOlid OFFENSE EHHH ON DEFENSE....

Once they scored with the first 2 and half, I knew it was gonna go in the Colts favor... diache 12 decades tho? Did I hear that rye??
Potent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 12:21 AM   #624
Popa Chief
I Judge Wisely

Popa Chief grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance

I am praying for the Pat's to beat the Colt's...cant stand Manning...he IS a redneck bitch!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That makes sense.

J/K whateva.
Popa Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 12:41 AM   #625
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangstarr187
That makes sense.

J/K whateva.
Yeah..I suppose I can see the irony in it! I dont always have a lot of sense...but like to think I have a sense of humor.

Sucks the Colts won...see...Manning is my maiden name and I take take name with a lot of pride. I just dont like him having my name, cause he is a country loving, mama's boy from wherever who gets on my damn nerves. Sorry to all the colts fans in advance...and yeah...Im sure he is a great guy and all that....

GO COWBOYS!!!

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 12:42 AM   #626
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Colts > Patriots 40-21
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:23 AM   #627
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:

First, who has heard about those naughty Panthers cheerleaders!!?? That shit has been cracking me up, the wont stop talking about it on sports radio...seems 2 of the Panther's cheerleaders were out at a bar on their away game...and these 2 cheerleaders were having sex in the bathroom stall. There was a girl waiting for them to get out of the bathroom and she was getting upset at having to wait. So the cheerleaders didnt like that and proceed to get in a fist fight with her and they get arrested! The guys on sports radio said it gave them hope that some of the letters sent in to playboy were true!! How do you like them apples?? I personally would have joined in, but to each their own!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....the COwboys cheerleaders are the best

GO!! COWBOYS!!!

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:26 AM   #628
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
OUCH but I'm a 49er Faithful!!!
They really have nothig going right now.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-08-2005, 09:29 AM   #629
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Some people say that T.O. might go the the falcons, saints or texans...ROFL....who would take this guy in confidence.

I'm glad the colts beat the pats, they finally get that monkey of their leg not their back, the colts still need to win in the playoffs.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-08-2005, 09:32 AM   #630
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Sucks the Colts won...see...Manning is my maiden name and I take take name with a lot of pride. I just dont like him having my name, cause he is a country loving, mama's boy from wherever who gets on my damn nerves. Sorry to all the colts fans in advance...and yeah...Im sure he is a great guy and all that....

GO COWBOYS!!!
I think you are the best manning.....

Sig by Born Invincible