news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-08-2005, 08:35 AM   #631
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Potent1
Default Re: NFL Thread

his beef isn't with the whole NFL, it was reserved anomosity for the comments Donovan made last year and aside from that, the Eagles weren't paying him what he was worth. I know you are supposed to play for the love of the game but sports hasn't been like that since the 80's.
Potent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:37 AM   #632
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potent1
his beef isn't with the whole NFL, it was reserved anomosity for the comments Donovan made last year and aside from that, the Eagles weren't paying him what he was worth. I know you are supposed to play for the love of the game but sports hasn't been like that since the 80's.
OK.....now wait....T.O. isn't that great of a ball player......I mean, there r others who as just good or even better on the Eagles......he just thinks he is that good.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:51 AM   #633
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper

Come on, he isn't the greatest but you think he wasn't doing work? DOn't take nothing away from him. He definitely wasn't getting paid his net worth. Every week he had a highlight. Sorry dear, they'll go no where this year without him.

Edit *

In case you didn't know - Terrell gets less than half Mcnabb's salary per year, including bonus...

DM - 16.4M
TO - 7 M

There is no way that sounds right to you.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:56 AM   #634
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Come on, he isn't the greatest but you think he wasn't doing work? DOn't take nothing away from him. He definitely wasn't getting paid his net worth. Every week he had a highlight. Sorry dear, they'll go no where this year without him.
I'm not sayin he wasn't a good player but he wasn't the best.......I still have hope for them......

U enjoy disagreeing with me.......LOL

Old 11-08-2005, 08:57 AM   #635
Potent1
Teflon Imperial

Potent1 grasshopper

lol not just you, don't feel special.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:23 AM   #636
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
lol not just you, don't feel special.
LOL...trust me feelin special is something I never feel.....but u do keep me on my toes.

Old 11-08-2005, 10:50 AM   #637
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo Queen Of Poetry There Was A Poll In Phille And 90% Said They
Are Happy With What Your Team Did It's Good To See U Eagles Fans Think
Alike In This Subject

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:29 AM   #638
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I cant see T.O. with another team being happy.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 03:00 PM   #639
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

i just watched T.O.'s apology at his house on ESPN, and then i saw one of the ESPN commentators talking about how he just called the Eagles and they told him that there isn't any chance that they will bring T.O. back this season, despite paying him for the rest of the season. that's on some stupid bullshit...not only is it not economical, but the eagles are going to struggle for the rest of the season without that kind of force on the field. he just openly apologized to mcnabb, andy reid, his teammates, and the fans...i mean this is the guy that got them over the hump last season. you can say what you want, but its hard to question this guy's talent, devotion, and competitive nature. also, i think a lot of this stuff has gotten blown way, way out of proportion...yeah, some of his conduct might have been detrimental, but not so much as the media would tell you. the main distraction has been the magnification of the whole deal. Philadelphia is inane for not taking Owens back this season...

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 03:24 PM   #640
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

TO, blah blah blah, am I the only one who is FUCKING SICK of all the attention he gets?

Even with TO, the Eagles aren't even in the top 5 teams in the NFL

How bout some talk about GOOD teams, REAL players.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:24 PM   #641
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Will Say One Thing About Owens He Goes 100% When He's On The Field No Question About That. He Gives His All.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 03:58 PM   #642
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic
Philadelphia is inane for not taking Owens back this season...
The eagles can suspened him for 4 games but it will be a little harsh for the eagles to sit him down for the season.

If this was during the end of the season yea the eagles could make him sit out.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-08-2005, 04:06 PM   #643
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
....the COwboys cheerleaders are the best

GO!! COWBOYS!!!
Yeap...top of the line baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
I think you are the best manning.....
Awww...thanks num2son...you and that lovely romantic side of yours...im melting, im melting! Unfortunately my little 5 foot ass can throw a pass or take a hit like Peyton or else I would have to show him up!

On the T.O. note- I just hope he doesnt play against the Cowboys...I do think that it is half his actions and half the media that has brought it to this point...If I were an Ealges fan though I might be back pedaling on the whole season thing...I guess maybe they will see how things go in the next few weeks...dont know...I half cant stand him and half feel sorry for him...cause yeah, he is a hell of a player on the field!

GO COWBOYS!!!!

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 04:10 PM   #644
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Yeap...top of the line baby!

Awww...thanks num2son...you and that lovely romantic side of yours...im melting, im melting! Unfortunately my little 5 foot ass can throw a pass or take a hit like Peyton or else I would have to show him up!
GO COWBOYS!!!!
Can or Can't??? LOL

I hope T.O. gets to settle down with a team he can relate with. And T.O.'s agent is a.......

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-08-2005, 04:11 PM   #645
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Watch T.O. Go To The Raiders Hahaha Him In Moss That Would Be Crazy I Wouldnt Be Suprised Oakland Will Sign Just About Anyone.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote