news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #6751
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

LMAFAO!!!!!!!!!! First play from scrimmage!!!!!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:29 PM   #6752
Main Street
Father of Brooklyn

Main Street shaolin monk

Pats stayin home after this one...finally goin out in the 1st round with Brady lol. both of the teams that i wanted 2 win yesterday lost. with Baltimore up 14-0 i'm in a better mood than yesterday. but i like the Pack and the Cards so i really dont care who wins that one as long as whoever it is beats the Saints next week. also pullin for Vikings next week and the rest of the season
Main Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #6753
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the patriots are getting destroyed.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #6754
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #6755
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

What the hell is happening?
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #6756
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ravens killing...lol who didnt know that was going to happen

always happens with the ravens when they get in
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #6757
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
who didnt know that was going to happen
Everyone.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #6758
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So I assume the defense is doing their job for the Ravens in this game? Cause I saw that Flacco has like a 3 percent passing rating in the game or something? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #6759
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
LOL, another typical Iggles Janurary!!
Wasn't ya'll watching us last night? Bum ass Giants 44-7? What was the score before that???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
ravens killing...lol who didnt know that was going to happen
I knew they were gonna win this one. Anyone who thought the Patriots were gonna win this game gets a SMH from me. They Don't have Wes Welker, Tom Brady is banged the hell up, They have wack safties/corners..I knew the ravens were gonna take this one from the gate. Where is Moss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post

Eagles @ Cowboys - Eagles
Ravens @ Patriots - Ravens
Jets @ Bengals - Jets
Packers @ Cardinals - Packers
Looks like I'm 2/4 right now but I know the Packers gonna win tonight they are too hot right now. The only team to let me down so far is my own LOL.

Last edited by Bodega Pop Tartz; 01-10-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #6760
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Can we get a decent fucking playoff game?

What the hell is going on with some of these teams?

Packers. v. Cards should be a hell of a game
Old 01-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #6761
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
LOL, another typical Iggles Janurary!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
Can we get a decent fucking playoff game?

What the hell is going on with some of these teams?

Packers. v. Cards should be a hell of a game
Packers gonna blow them out man...It won't get good til' next week, but I already Know my picks..
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #6762
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

look at this bullshit, I am officially pissed off with the performances of some of these teams this weekend

No one wants to see these fuckin blowouts

Last edited by Surreptitious; 01-10-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Surreptitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #6763
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Packers gonna blow them out man...It won't get good til' next week, but I already Know my picks..
Packers are off to a blow out so far. lol

Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #6764
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Packers are off to a blow out so far. lol
lameass little comments like these are what I have come to expect from you
Old 01-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #6765
check two
N.I.

Nobody asked you scrub.

Quote: