news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-09-2010, 01:18 PM   #7006
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Yeah. I tried to watch his show of him getting out of prison and getting back in the NFL to try to change my mind of him and all it did was piss me off even more.
i didnt even bother my mind was made up
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #7007
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scarecrow View Post
i didnt even bother my mind was made up

Ha. U said the hell with it huh? Yeah I thought maybe it would shed some light on why he did it, but nope it didn't.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #7008
the scarecrow
ADEPT

^as soon as i heard he personally killed dogs in the manner he did, that was it for me
Old 03-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #7009
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
^as soon as i heard he personally killed dogs in the manner he did, that was it for me

The funny thing is..........I hadn't heard that he did actually kill them. then in one of the episodes he goes back to his house and shows where he did it......I just couldn't get thru the whole thing.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #7010
the scarecrow
ADEPT

pretty sick stuff
Old 03-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #7011
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
pretty sick stuff

Truth.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #7012
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard Derek anderson might be going to the Cardinals and the Browns are looking to trade Quinn also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:51 AM   #7013
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I heard Derek anderson might be going to the Cardinals and the Browns are looking to trade Quinn also.

Yeah I heard that about Quinn too.......

Old 03-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #7014
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Eagles are in a difficult QB position right now. 3 unhappy QB's, all who have contracts that are up.

Supposedly they're trying to do a deal with Seattle, sending McNabb there for the Seahawks #6 pick, but that prolly wont happen(would be stupid on Seattle's half regardless). Kolb is sitting there. And no team seems to want Vick.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #7015
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Eagles are in a difficult QB position right now. 3 unhappy QB's, all who have contracts that are up.

Supposedly they're trying to do a deal with Seattle, sending McNabb there for the Seahawks #6 pick, but that prolly wont happen(would be stupid on Seattle's half regardless). Kolb is sitting there. And no team seems to want Vick.

I don't know if they r all unhappy..........Vick yeah but who cares, Kolb I'm sure is but hopefully he realizes this is a business and his time will come, McNabb I don't think so.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #7016
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

R.I.P. to hall of famer Merlin Olsen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #7017
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
R.I.P. to hall of famer Merlin Olsen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. I... I'm friends with Merlin Olsen, too. He comes over on occasion.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #7018
Subzi

Subzi grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Subzi

Quote:
Yeah I heard that and the Seahawks are looking at em too.

I ain't trying to hate on the dude.... but I don't know wtf is up with all these subpar ass QBs getting signed/looks left and right with all these QBs coming up in the draft. Saneca Wallace at least made some sense since Holmgreen was bringing his dude from Seattle in at his new place, but Carr to the Niners and shit like that? I don't understand it.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #7019
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't know why holmgren is blowing up the browns i thought they had a chance to go all the way this year
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #7020
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

toochski must be dying that he is banned right now and can't talk about this on here
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote