news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-14-2005, 08:36 AM   #706
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: NFL Thread

Monday night football.......Eagles vs. Cowboys in Philadelphia!!!!!!!!! Very excited!!!!!! This is an important game for the Eagles.......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 10:18 AM   #707
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Colts keep rolling 9-0

What a joke -- GIANTS....LOL

If my cowboys win tonight we jump in to first place GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!

I think the bears are for real.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #708
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Colts keep rolling 9-0

IF!!!!!!!!!!!

they win.

Old 11-14-2005, 12:47 PM   #709
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Colts keep rolling 9-0

THE COLTS WILL LOSE THIS WEEK

GIANTS AINT A JOKE THERE A GOOD TEAM THE VIKINGS ARE JUST BETTER(JOIN THE VIKINGS MOVEMENT)

THE GAME SHOULD BE GOOD BUT I WANT THE EAGLES TO WIN (I BET MONEY ON THEM)

THE VIKINGS WILL WIN THE NORTH NOT DA BEARS

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 12:59 PM   #710
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah Giants Are No Joke There Defense Is Clickin Right Now. Dont Forget Were Still In First Place. The Fucking Vikings Got So Lucky What Are The Chances Of Running A Touchdown Back A Punt Return Back And A Kickoff Back It's Like My Chances Of Winning The Lotto But A Win Is A Win So I'll Take It. Hectics Vikings Are On Top Of The World Right Now. Giants Next Week Get Back On The Horse Guarnteed. Peace I Got To Go Play My Numbers I Figure The Vikings Can Beat The Giants I Can Win Lotto.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:04 PM   #711
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
Yeah Giants Are No Joke There Defense Is Clickin Right Now. Dont Forget Were Still In First Place. The Fucking Vikings Got So Lucky What Are The Chances Of Running A Touchdown Back A Punt Return Back And A Kickoff Back It's Like My Chances Of Winning The Lotto But A Win Is A Win So I'll Take It. Hectics Vikings Are On Top Of The World Right Now. Giants Next Week Get Back On The Horse Guarnteed. Peace I Got To Go Play My Numbers I Figure The Vikings Can Beat The Giants I Can Win Lotto.
THE VIKINGS AND GIANTS PLAY LIKE EVERY YEAR FOR SOME REASON SO NEXT YEAR OR THE PLAYOFFS COULD BE DIFFERNT

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:10 PM   #712
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Well The Trend Stays The Same When The Vikings Guys Are Up And Surging The Giants Chop Them Down This Year It Reversed.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:37 PM   #713
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
IF!!!!!!!!!!!

they win.
OK......WHEN they win.

GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-14-2005, 01:38 PM   #714
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
OK......WHEN they win.

GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!
LOL......care to place a little friendly bet.........no $$ obviously.....but I have another idea.....

Old 11-14-2005, 01:39 PM   #715
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

^^^What is it?

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-14-2005, 01:44 PM   #716
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

If the Eagles win.....u gotta put "Queen's bitch" under ur name and if the Cowboys win...then I will put "num2son's bitch" under mines for a week.........

Old 11-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #717
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
If the Eagles win.....u gotta put "Queen's bitch" under ur name and if the Cowboys win...then I will put "num2son's bitch" under mines for a week.........
ahahahah.....OK.....

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-14-2005, 01:51 PM   #718
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
ahahahah.....OK.....
Deal?

Old 11-14-2005, 01:54 PM   #719
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Deal?
ITs a Deal.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-14-2005, 01:56 PM   #720
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

OK....now as soon as the loser logs on after the game(tonight tomorrow whenever), they gotta put that there and leave it there until next Monday.