news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-14-2005, 02:00 PM   #721
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
OK....now as soon as the loser logs on after the game(tonight tomorrow whenever), they gotta put that there and leave it there until next Monday.
Ok...I hope your are ready.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 02:02 PM   #722
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Ok...I hope your are ready.
To have u as my bitch....sure am......LOL

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:11 AM   #723
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Eagles lost......I'm depressed.......

num2son I am holding up to my end of the bet.........

Old 11-15-2005, 08:13 AM   #724
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
The Eagles lost......I'm depressed.......

num2son I am holding up to my end of the bet.........
Thanks......The eagles had more pass and rushing yards....LOL

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 08:26 AM   #725
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Damn....just rub it in.........LOL

Excellent game on the Cowboys part.......they started shaky but in the end.....put it down!

Old 11-15-2005, 08:45 AM   #726
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:

Excellent game on the Cowboys part.......they started shaky but in the end.....put it down!
Yeah the cowboys did they thing...The cowboys have lost games like these with the redskins and seahawks....Its good to win one like this.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 08:48 AM   #727
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

I have accepted the season is over for the Eagles, but I will still continue to watch every game.....I think McNabb needs to get the surgery and be out the rest of the season and get ready for next year.......Cowboys put a hurtin on McNabb........

Old 11-15-2005, 08:52 AM   #728
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

^^^Do you think the eagles would have won with T.O. in that game?

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 09:56 AM   #729
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the eagles, in the word of the great Jim Rome:

"snatched defeat from the jaws of victory"

the eagles manage to jerk off a 2 two touchdown lead in 3 minutes. they should've won that damn game.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:11 AM   #730
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
the eagles, in the word of the great Jim Rome:

"snatched defeat from the jaws of victory"

the eagles manage to jerk off a 2 two touchdown lead in 3 minutes. they should've won that damn game.
THE EAGLES HAD A REAL BAD YEAR MCNABB GOT HURT(HE SHOULD JUST SIT OUT FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR) THE T.O THING THEY STILL MIGHT BE DOWN ABOUT LOSEING THE SUPER BOWL
+ 3 NFC TITLE GAMES WORST OF ALL THERE NOT THE VIKINGS BUT NEXT YEAR THEY BE BACK THEY SHOULD GET A GOOD PICK IN THE DRAFT THEB THEY CAN GET A WR THERE DE WILL BE GOOD NEXT YEAR THE EAGLES WILL STRIKE FEAR IN EVERYONES HEART BUT THE VIKINGS

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:16 AM   #731
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
^^^Do you think the eagles would have won with T.O. in that game?
No T.O. had nothing to do with it......stupid mistakes, too many penalties.......

Old 11-15-2005, 10:35 AM   #732
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i agree hectis the eagles will be back next year. and i understand that Mcnabb has his sports-hernia but his injury didnt make him through that pick. who the hell was he throwing to anyway?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:35 AM   #733
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
i agree hectis the eagles will be back next year. and i understand that Mcnabb has his sports-hernia but his injury didnt make him through that pick. who the hell was he throwing to anyway?
I have no idea.......

Old 11-15-2005, 10:54 AM   #734
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
I have no idea.......
Mcnabb read the dallas D wrong.....The defense was playing man to man and mcnabb threw the ball way to short.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 10:58 AM   #735
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I'm Kinda Happy The Cowboys One Hopefully That Broke The Eagles Back And They Will Go In A Down Spiral And Get Smashed By The Giants Next Week But I Hate To Be Tied For First I Was Kinda Hopin That Every Person On The Eagles And Cowboys Would Of Got Injured Durin The Game.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote