news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #7396
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok that's a flag on the field. Personal foul.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #7397
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
U know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna muddy this thread with ur mess! Take it to gen chat man where I will annihilate u!
*still waiting for this to happen*

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #7398
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm tired. I'll just put u on my ignore lust. Ur in good company with Heat.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #7399
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
all jealous...........talking about me being with 2 or 3 men at one time knowing damn well u wishin u was one of them................own it man.
Quote:
I'm tired. I'll just put u on my lust. Ur in good company with Heat.

thanks for the invite Queef, but i think i'll sit this one out and let Heat have all the fun.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #7400
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

and Queef, was that a Fruedian slip when you typed LUST instead of LIST

Old 08-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #7401
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hate when my team is playing and I can't watch it

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #7402
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Wow! Mike tomlin put on a few pounds.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #7403
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sage looked good, but it is only preseason.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:21 AM   #7404
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Queen,
What type of awards are you up for?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/QUEEN-...Y/366332278717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #7405
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

see, you're just as creepy as me. only i get results

Old 08-15-2010, 01:07 AM   #7406
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
lebron will still be in miami
Looks like Art's on the Heat bandwagon this year. Or atleast using them as diss to his arch rivals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
^ prob-not..but im sure he'll b the one to take out eli
Unlike that puss-ass Patriots d-line did in Super Bowl 42. If you ask me, the Giants took Brady's ass out and he hasn't done SHIT since that game. Keep it up son, worrying about the God in a complete different conference than yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
Im hoping the Giants turn things around this year. Establish the better, and hopefully the defense will be MUCH better. And steady progress from Eli
Eli had a breakout year that was MAD underrated last year. Nicks and Manningham seem to be ready to bust out this year, especially Nicks. It's still preseason, but if Pierre-Paul is as good as I've been hearing than the D-Line will be back to b-i in Giants land. The offense will be good. I'm really worried about the defense more than the o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
I got to catch a fews plays ..That Cody kid from BAMA looks like he's be a beast this year..
I saw like a drive of that game... the one that I did, Harbough[sp?] had to pull Cody aside and school the kid. He kinda fucked up. But I think he can do big things in the league if he has his head in the game.

Quote:
Yeah. I always felt bad for Jason Campbell cause it wasn't that he sucked, he didn't have any protection. He couldn't even get set to look down the field.
Same here. I always thought Campbell could do big things in the league, but he was always the scapegoat in Washington. They have had a shitty OLine for years now, and he never had the protection like you said. Portis has been banged up. They have McNabb for now.. but that's a short term solution. Big time problems for Washington after they realize McNabb will not bring them the Lombardi.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:37 AM   #7407
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Queen,
What type of awards are you up for?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/QUEEN-...Y/366332278717

Eeww No she didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am changing my name right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.O. is getting more balls that Chad..........this could become an issue.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #7408
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
That's not nice Queen to put somebody down just cause they are a little heavy. lol

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #7409
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Unlike that puss-ass Patriots d-line did in Super Bowl 42. If you ask me, the Giants took Brady's ass out and he hasn't done SHIT since that game. Keep it up son, worrying about the God in a complete different conference than yours.
lmfao
if u look @ the stats for superbowl 42 the teams were pretty even
maybe u 4got brady only playd one game in the following season
last season he finished with a passer rating of 96
eli has far to go be4 becoming a "god"
but @least ur optimistic

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #7410
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
T.O. is getting more balls that Chad..........this could become an issue.
i agree. an openly gay nfl player would not be accepted by his teammates.