news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #7441
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think he does have a twitter

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #7442
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That loser that played in Oregon went from punching players on other teams to punching his own teammates now. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #7443
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was he going to make the team?

Old 08-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #7444
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Giants add three-time Pro Bowler Andrews to offensive line

• Associated Press
  • Published: Aug. 20, 2010 at 11:09 a.m.
  • Updated: Aug. 20, 2010 at 10:14 a.m.

ALBANY, N.Y. -- The New York Giants have signed three-time Pro Bowl offensive lineman Shawn Andrews.
The Giants announced the signing Friday. They waived offensive lineman Cliff Louis to clear space on the roster.

The 16th pick in the 2004 draft, Andrews started 50 games with the Philadelphia Eagles from 2004-08. He played two games last season before missing the rest of the year with a back injury.
The 27-year-old missed more than two weeks of training camp last year because of personal problems. He was released by the Eagles in March.
Andrews played in the Pro Bowl in 2005, '06 and '07.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #7445
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
was he going to make the team?
He is still going to make the team. Jeff Fisher already said he apologized, and didn't need to. He should be the starter in Tennessee soon.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #7446
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
He is still going to make the team. Jeff Fisher already said he apologized, and didn't need to. He should be the starter in Tennessee soon.

staring? special teams kick and punt returner maybe

Old 08-20-2010, 01:34 PM   #7447
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
staring? special teams kick and punt returner maybe
I was kidding. I suspect Chris Johnson's job is probably fairly safe. lol
Old 08-20-2010, 01:42 PM   #7448
hectis
Vic

lol unless fisher wants to be fired

Old 08-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #7449
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vick needs to learn ball protection. He runs and that ball is out there man.

Old 08-20-2010, 09:14 PM   #7450
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Compulsion follows me around from thread to thread, trying to peer through my window. I figured he was stalking me cause he had a crush. That's even more creepy now finding out that he's not a girl. lol
You must be real attention starved if you consider someone replying to your posts 5 times out of 500 + posts is following you around. You wish some guy would follow you around, faggot. This is the NFL thread, I made no mention of you, but you made mention of me. Who is following who?
Old 08-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #7451
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You follow me around the whole forum. The only time I see you post lately is when you have to rush to some thread I'm in to post something stupid, right after me. You are a creepy dude. So you and your mustache should stop following me around, so I don't have to get an e-restraining order against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #7452
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Vick needs to learn ball protection. He runs and that ball is out there man.
he doesn't wear a jock strap?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #7453
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Ha. Is that the strappy thing seen under those tights pants?

Old 08-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #7454
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You follow me around the whole forum. The only time I see you post lately is when you have to rush to some thread I'm in to post something stupid, right after me. You are a creepy dude. So you and your mustache should stop following me around, so I don't have to get an e-restraining order against you.
You have an interesting imagination. I know you would like to think I look for your posts, but I only click on the 'new posts' button and don't look at forum or the posters, sorry to disappoint you. The rest of your post is just your imagination, so no real reason to respond to that.

On Topic:

Seahawks-GreenBay tonight. I don't think we are going to be any better than last year, but it isn't as depressing for some reason.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #7455
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

I'm gonna look at the Steelers/Giants game tonight. Giants are down to 1 QB.