news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-15-2005, 11:08 AM   #736
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: NFL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
But I Hate To Be Tied For First I Was Kinda Hopin That Every Person On The Eagles And Cowboys Would Of Got Injured Durin The Game.
I guess you are a giants fan???

With the cowboys win I won a bet with QOP and now she has to carry "Num2son's Bitch" in her Custom User name for one week.......LOL.

GO!!!! COWBOYS!!!!

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:25 AM   #737
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL.....and u r just lovin that huh? Were u nervous at all last night during the game that u would have to have Queen's bitch in urs?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:41 AM   #738
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
LOL.....and u r just lovin that huh? Were u nervous at all last night during the game that u would have to have Queen's bitch in urs?
Yeah I'm loving it and loving you for making this bet and sticking to it and I hope you hold it through friday.

Yeah I thought the cowboys were going to lose during the 20-7....but a butch of theives we stole this one.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 11:46 AM   #739
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
i agree hectis the eagles will be back next year. and i understand that Mcnabb has his sports-hernia but his injury didnt make him through that pick. who the hell was he throwing to anyway?
IT WAS MISCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN MCNABB AND THE WR THE WR WENT ONE WAY AND MCNABB THOUGHT HE WAS GOING SOMEWERE ELSE IT MIGHT HAVE HAPPEND CUZ THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED TOGETHER FOR THAT LONG

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:54 AM   #740
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Yeah I'm loving it and loving you for making this bet and sticking to it and I hope you hold it through friday.

Yeah I thought the cowboys were going to lose during the 20-7....but a butch of theives we stole this one.
Oh I will.....I'm a woman of my word........and yeah ur right.

Old 11-15-2005, 12:10 PM   #741
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I'm glad to see Queen of Poetry kept her word. haha. I'm with num2son I thought the game was over at 20-7, then luckily they pulled away with the victory. Oh yea, I heard McNabb got the fag of the year award after his 2nd quarter td celebration.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:54 PM   #742
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04
I'm glad to see Queen of Poetry kept her word. haha. I'm with num2son I thought the game was over at 20-7, then luckily they pulled away with the victory. Oh yea, I heard McNabb got the fag of the year award after his 2nd quarter td celebration.
LOL, Props to queen, some how I feel bad for her, and yeah the moonwalk be mcnabb is not looking any better.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 12:56 PM   #743
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

oh that was the moonwalk?
Old 11-15-2005, 12:58 PM   #744
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04
oh that was the moonwalk?
Yeah I guess....Rofl.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 01:02 PM   #745
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL....damn I mean I know he sucked at it......but I was like yeah baby u celebrate........do that Michael Jackson!!!!!!

Oh and thx for all who said they r glad I am stickin to my word........

Old 11-15-2005, 03:44 PM   #746
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
]
Oh and thx for all who said they r glad I am stickin to my word........

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 11-15-2005, 03:54 PM   #747
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL.....they u stroke me to make me feel better!

Ur a hot mess!

Old 11-16-2005, 01:53 PM   #748
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Cowboys are lucky they don't have to play the Bears this season. They probably wouldn't score any points against them. Well, maybe 3 points at the most.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 02:55 PM   #749
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
The Cowboys are lucky they don't have to play the Bears this season. They probably wouldn't score any points against them. Well, maybe 3 points at the most.
I think this guy is serious haha
Old 11-16-2005, 03:07 PM   #750
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
THE BEARS ARE SO UNLUCKY THEY HAVE TO PLAY THE VIKINGS AND WERE PISSED ABOUT THAT FLUKE WIN THEY HAD SO WE WILL WIN BY 30 BUT THIS WEEK ITS THE PACKERS ASS

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote