news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #7531
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol at the Cowboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:27 AM   #7532
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
man the lions suck.

they cant win even when they've won.
that is a dumb rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol at the Cowboys.
lol wow they dont know how to end a half

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #7533
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

After the Patriots won the game, what was up with a homeless looking Randy Moss doing a post game conference, complaining about the fans and everybody else? lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-13-2010, 12:47 AM   #7534
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

he needs to tighten up, he was my second round fantasy pick. i should've knew better though.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:04 AM   #7535
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Why did the Eagles have Mike Quick jersey's on today?

Why did the Iggles celebrate a Championship from 1000 years ago? And lost

Old 09-13-2010, 03:08 AM   #7536
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Bears look like NFC Title contenders, needing a lucky call to beat the LIONs by 5

Old 09-13-2010, 03:10 AM   #7537
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lol @ Visions dreams coming true, atleast for week 1. Regular ass Daniel.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:16 AM   #7538
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

josh freeman is going to be a player in this league

Old 09-13-2010, 08:23 AM   #7539
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
......all I hear is crickets lol we ran OVER the Colts, How many times in his career has Peyton Manning tossed for over 400 yards and three tds and still LOST? That game is gonna give us the confidence to go out and beat anyon. We lead the league in passing and now got a running game that can break off 250 yards? We're gonna be a tough out each and every week and even with the toughest schedule in the NFL could still win 12-13 games. Our lack of a running game was the only thing missing last year.

LOL

Yeah u got that

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #7540
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lol at the Cowboys.
Yeah. That game was some crap. The Cowboys should've won that one. That game was fixed!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #7541
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
How many times in his career has Peyton Manning tossed for over 400 yards and three tds and still LOST?
i guess as many times as they've allowed a guy to run for almost 250 with 3 housecalls.

you gotta play defense to win in this league.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #7542
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's the thing that has me pissed off with the Eagles game..........why the hell Andy keep taking Kolb out?

Do the Cowboys flip flop Romo with the backup every other play? Do the Patriots do that with Tom Brady?

Nope.

If Kolb is the guy, then let him play. If Vick is the guy, then let him play!

Andy needs to figure shit out and get it together b/c the offense can't follow the leader if the leader changes every other play.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #7543
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I can't wait until Chris Johnson gets to run against that Colts run defense! The Titans defense from 2 years ago is back as well. I like their chances this year. The Colts might end up being the 3rd best team in the AFC South.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #7544
netscape check two
N.I.

lol at Dirty getting so excited after week one.

The Eagles should go back to their older uniforms for good, and stop using the ones with the cartoon eagle.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #7545
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Here's the thing that has me pissed off with the Eagles game..........why the hell Andy keep taking Kolb out?

Do the Cowboys flip flop Romo with the backup every other play? Do the Patriots do that with Tom Brady?

Nope.

If Kolb is the guy, then let him play. If Vick is the guy, then let him play!

Andy needs to figure shit out and get it together b/c the offense can't follow the leader if the leader changes every other play.
Well didn't they trade Mcnabb because of Kolb? So I would think that when Kolb comes back from the injury, he will be the go to guy for some time at least.

Quote:
Quote: