news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-14-2010, 12:05 AM   #7561
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Week One

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:11 AM   #7562
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Only an internet sports moderator can not get excited for opening week.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:16 AM   #7563
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

There's a difference between getting excited and acting like the whole season is already determined after the first week. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:24 AM   #7564
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ah man, I feel ya' Check. Keep it pimpin homie.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:46 AM   #7565
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post

why people love her in el mejico
just on the today show butchering the English language

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #7566
ThroughYaArea

ThroughYaArea grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Yeah. That game was some crap. The Cowboys should've won that one. That game was fixed!
bullshit, the cowboys o-line is trash and if they didn't get that last holding penalty romo woulda been sacked. the dude straight strangled orakpo. mcnabb played ok, definately protected the football, which is more we could ever say about campbell.
ThroughYaArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:58 AM   #7567
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #7568
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Ray Lewis is a monster, i love watching hte Ravens play defense. All that without Ed Reed too.

Fucking Mark Sanchez blows, the Jets wont win a Super Bowl title with him at QB. Only a matter of time before Braylon starts acting up.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #7569
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroughYaArea View Post
bullshit, the cowboys o-line is trash and if they didn't get that last holding penalty romo woulda been sacked. the dude straight strangled orakpo. mcnabb played ok, definately protected the football, which is more we could ever say about campbell.
Nuff said. Redskins didn't show me much though. They made plays where they needed to. If the Cowboys O-Line doesn't get shit together they are in big trouble. Redskins will be fine because McNabb still has it. It's only Week 1 so I'm not ready to count out Dallas just like I said last year. I know them too well to put them down. That was just a typical Redskins / Cowboys game, until otherwise proven.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:00 AM   #7570
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Ray Lewis is a monster, i love watching hte Ravens play defense. All that without Ed Reed too.

Fucking Mark Sanchez blows, the Jets wont win a Super Bowl title with him at QB. Only a matter of time before Braylon starts acting up.
i have never seen a 15 year player with his abilities. it's unreal. if he can play at a high level and lead the ravens to a championship this year he will be making a case for top 5 all time football players... but, im from baltimore so im a bit of a homer...
Old 09-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #7571
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Why the fuck would I watch a Browns game? I've seen enough of Freeman BEFORE that game to know he's got the talent. With an O-Line and some players around him, he will be a player.

Check 2, lol @ the Bears beating the Lions by 5. NFC Title bound duke.

So you watch Tampa Bay games??

ok 'duke'
Old 09-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #7572
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fish are up next for the purple people
the jets are going to need their D to win a lot of games this year
wade is on the hot seat and probably will be fired at the end of the year if not sooner

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:30 AM   #7573
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vikings might trade for jackson

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #7574
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We r ready for football. I made veggie pizza and we r having fruit and dip. My kids r ready!

Go Eagles!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #7575
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hell yea, veggie pizza is the bomb.

im heading off to the course tho....watching the Clowns is just a waste of a nice sunday and before u kno it, its snowing.