news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #7636
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

vick wont get in trouble

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #7637
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He's lucky, he was just about let go before the start of the season for that club shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #7638
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vick says he's changed his life around...............we'll say. Actions speak louder than words. Andy finally admitted that the way he went about this QB was f'ed up............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #7639
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--McKinley's death moves Woody Paige to share his depression story

If you watch ESPN's "Around The Horn" or keep up with America's most prominent sports columnists, you know of Woody Paige. He's written for the Denver Post for 29 years, but is probably better known now for the goofball character he sometimes plays on ESPN.

The tragic suicide of Broncos wide receiver Kenny McKinley(notes) hit close to home with Paige, because, as he wrote in his column Thursday, he's been suicidal himself. He went so far as to create a detailed plan of how he'd do it.

The last, desperate, despondent, despicable act was all planned out. The Broncos were playing on Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002, against the 49ers. I would fly into San Francisco the day before, drive up to Napa Valley, enjoy a bottle of expensive red wine and check into a nice inn. The next morning I would head over to the coast and swim out in the Pacific Ocean far enough that I couldn't make it back to the beach.

My death would be termed an "accidental drowning," and my family and few friends would be horrified, but spared the humiliation.

I figured out the details while laying on the sofa staring at the ceiling for hours, as I did daily, and swallowing the pills a prominent Denver psychiatrist had prescribed over a period of months — Prozac, Ritalin, Xanax, Valium, Ambien and Zoloft — and swilling Jack Daniel's.

I had everything to live for, but wanted nothing more than to die.

I was suffering from deep depression.

Fortunately, a friend intervened and helped Paige get medical attention. That was eight years ago.

If he can share this column and still appear on television every day, I'd guess he's doing all right now. But I think that's part of the point he's trying to make here -- it's not necessarily going to be obvious when someone, even someone you're very close to, is suffering from depression.

Depression doesn't discriminate. It can hit people who, on the surface, have everything going for them. Like, for example, young NFL players with their whole lives ahead of them. Depression isn't always logical or rational, but it's powerful, it's misunderstood and it's more widespread than most people imagine.

Paige passed on a link to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and I'll do the same. Here's its website, and if you or someone you know is in need of immediate help, it urges you to call 1-800-273-TALK.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:58 AM   #7640
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Depression is terrible. Folks that u would think wouldn't have it, do. It's a horrible thing. May he rest in peace finally.

Old 09-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #7641
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

fuck the stellers may they burn in hell!!!!!!!!!
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #7642
check two
N.I.

Visions must be having a tough weekend. lol I was hoping that the Cowboys would go
0-3.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #7643
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

#dumbgirlquestion#

Do the players go the bathroom during the game? Never see them running to locker room. Do they hold it?

Old 09-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #7644
check two
N.I.

Women tend to go to the bathroom more than men.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #7645
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you're the 90 year old coach of penn st. you do....in your pants

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #7646
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
#dumbgirlquestion#

Do the players go the bathroom during the game? Never see them running to locker room. Do they hold it?

half time if its a must.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #7647
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
if you're the 90 year old coach of penn st. you do....in your pants

Oh good gracious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
half time if its a must.

I'd be afraid to get hit and pee on myself. Ha.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #7648
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
#dumbgirlquestion#

they fake injuries to go to the locker room use it and make it look like a come back lol or some times all the players on the side line huddle around while one player pisses blocking it from everyones view

Old 09-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #7649
hectis
Vic

AP the best RB in the NFL

Old 09-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #7650
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

no...chris johnson is.