news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #7741
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
^ i was shocked when i heard that on the nfl pre-game 2day.there's been no reports of that @ all here in the n.e. area.
i think the 1st half of this article is more accurate
as if they'd be fighting about hair
http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=5670760
Have u seen Tom's hair? Someone needed to tell that jackass to cut it.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #7742
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ of course i have
i've also scene him win 3 superbowls

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #7743
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ before or after they got caught cheating?

Hmmmmmm

Old 10-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #7744
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ at the Saints losing to a rookie QB in his first game.

On Brady's defense, Moss does look like a scary homeless man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #7745
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Have u seen Tom's hair? Someone needed to tell that jackass to cut it.

Gisele likes it long. end of story.

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #7746
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

After beating the shit outta the Bears, Giants put together another good game. Looks like they're back on the right track. Still some of the playcalling had me pissed off. Throwing the ball on 3 straight downs late in the 3rd was stupid. But the defense straight shut Houston down. Cowboys are in the cellar looking up at the rest of the division, so that's good. Can't sleep on Detroit next week.

Hakeem Nicks is looking like the best WR in the league right now.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:09 AM   #7747
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, the Giants had a good game against the Bears crappy O line and backups. They might be the third best team in the division.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:14 AM   #7748
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Forte didn't do shit against us and we knocked Cutler's bitch ass out before half.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #7749
check two
N.I.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It could have been a different story with a better O line for the Bears. They had their third string QB in there in the second half.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #7750
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

It was a beatdown. That's why you were down to your 3rd string. How come Forte was running all over the Panthers, and all over everyone this year? But against Big Blue he got his ass shut down? I guess you have to play those cupcakes to look good. And how come you haven't mentioned the Bears O-Line until after that game? The week before, you were all "BEARS BEST TEAM IN THE NFC" hahaha. Giants tapped that ass. It's history now though. Detroit next week. Maybe we can beat them by more than 5, or whatever the Bears were lucky to beat them by with a cheap call at the end.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:33 AM   #7751
check two
N.I.

The Eagles and Redskins are better than the Giants. The Lions have played a bunch of close games this year in losses. The Bears are first in their division, and have beaten the second place team already, the Packers. The Saints aren't making another super bowl run, they are a one hit wonder. The Bears have already beat the two other teams in the NFC that were possible super bowl favorites. They are still the best in the NFC. Who is better?

Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 01:40 AM   #7752
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lions have played exceptionally well this year, yes. But the Giants have beat the Bears in very... VERY convincing fashion. As of now the Giants are one game behind the Bears in the NFC and if we end up tying we get the go ahead because we stomped ya'll out. Giants are better than Chicago.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 10-11-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:50 AM   #7753
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
josh freeman is going to be a player in this league
^week 1 quote

Makin' some big plays today when it mattered.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:07 AM   #7754
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

I'm tired. Stay up watching that game and got so amped in the end I couldn't sleep..............but it was a good game. Eagles should have blown them out but a W is a W..................

Old 10-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #7755
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is mike singletary on the hot seat? people were picking them to easily win the NFC west, but now are battling Buffalo and the panthers to see who will get the first pick

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote