news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #7786
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not in my area. I got Direct tv.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #7787
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

So does anyone else think Darryl Tapp from The Eagles look like Raekwon & Hakeem Nicks looks like Rakim & Aquan Boldin looks like 9th Prince LOL
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:50 PM   #7788
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Old 10-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #7789
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ Dartz

Eagles baby!!! Everyone took the Falcons on Fox sports. Y'all bet on the wrong birds!!!

Old 10-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #7790
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Tom Brady throwing a fit. Ha. Stupid nigga!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...y-is-not-happy

Old 10-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #7791
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ that's probally the most ignorant thing i've scene u say in quite sometime qop.

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:17 PM   #7792
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Why's that ignorant?

Old 10-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #7793
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what do you think of the new rule were they will suspend players for helmet to helmet hits on defenseless receivers?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #7794
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
what do you think of the new rule were they will suspend players for helmet to helmet hits on defenseless receivers?
I think they should just suspend James Harrison for a while, and fix the problem. Both helmet to helmet hits that resulted in concussions were made by him, on purpose. This guy tried to break Vince Young's neck a few weeks back. Grow some balls and deal with the player you have a problem with. Making it to where nobody can hit hard is just bullshit. There are lots of hard hits that aren't just James Harrison trying to decapitate everyone on the other team. Hard hits are part of football. James Harrison hits aren't even designed to tackle you. It's more designed to put you to sleep. Helmet to helmet. He hasn't even gotten flagged for it!! The NFL is a joke if they let Harrison get away with that dirty ass shit, but new rules league wide regarding devastating hits? No.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:58 PM   #7795
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

I like the rule............did y'all see the halftime show on Sunday night? The guy that be on there with Dungy was saying that he put $50,000 away at the start of the season for all the hits that he would be fined for.............shit like that ain't right.

Old 10-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #7796
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought a bunch of people in here recently were saying how Kolb sucks so bad? lol Hollow Darts probably still wants Vick to start though since he's black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #7797
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I thought a bunch of people in here recently were saying how Kolb sucks so bad? lol Hollow Darts probably still wants Vick to start though since he's black.
Yeah and u still a vick hater cause youre white.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #7798
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

I never said Kolb sucks.................just sayin.

Old 10-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #7799
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hollow head, what does race have anything to do with liking Vick or not? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #7800
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

NFL Punter -- Busted for Being Waaaaaasted

Originally posted Oct 20th 2010 6:26 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Indianapolis Colts punter Pat McAfee was arrested last night and charged with public intoxication after a random woman called 911 claiming he was shirtless, "out of it" -- and tried to get in her car.

Indianapolis police found 23-year-old McAfee shirtless and soaking wet -- which is weird because it had not been raining.

According to the police report, cops asked the kicker how much he had to drink -- and he replied, "A lot 'cause I am drunk." McAfee continued, "I know I am drunk, but does that mean I cannot walk home?"

Dude later took a breathalyzer test and registered a 0.15 -- almost double the legal limit.

We're told he's still in police custody ... "sobering up."

UPDATE: McAfee was arraigned and charged with one count of public intoxication ... a misdemeanor. He was released without bail and is due back in court on Friday. The Colts haven't said yet if McAfee will suit up this weekend.