news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-24-2010, 07:20 PM   #7816
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ yep. They had like 31 in the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #7817
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #7818
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
can't wait for all you haters to say that the steelers always get the calls
lol fuck you, they do

that was supreme BULLSHIT and you know it

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #7819
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

raiders beat a dead horse.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:57 AM   #7820
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

How about that Josh Freeman? Don't forget who told you first.

And the Steelers did get the calls of course. That unneccesary roughness call they got just plays before the Big Ben fumble was bullshit. Both men were engaged and they called the Dolphin for slamming the Steeler down after the whistle. They were engaged while the play was going it's not like the Dolphin hit him after the whistle from behind. Just crap.

Oh btw did you guys know that two of the referees on the Steelers / Dolphins game today actually live in Pittsburgh? Hmmmm. Straight bullshit. But on a side note.. Steelers are doing their thing this year. Jets / Steelers I say are tops in the AFC no question.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:17 AM   #7821
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Giants / Cowboys, MNF, I know ya'll got the G Men.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:27 AM   #7822
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I will say this............I don't want the Cowboys to win or the Giants. That's my statement.

Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 10-25-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #7823
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a theory that favre meant to send those texts to his wife but like he always throws to the wrong team jen simply intercepted him damn you bret u cant get it to the right people on and off the field

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #7824
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Jets / Steelers I say are tops in the AFC no question.
As long as this guy

keeps playing like he did yesterday, and the defense keeps pulverizing QB's like they have, the Titans might have something to say about that. (yes homer)
Old 10-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #7825
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the season keeps pace with how it has been going, will the NFC team in the super bowl have a chance?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #7826
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watch an NFC team win the super bowl lol

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #7827
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
If the season keeps pace with how it has been going, will the NFC team in the super bowl have a chance?
Touched By The Giants The Qb Killers.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:54 AM   #7828
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

I wonder what NFC team is playin the steelers in the super bowl this year. They all pretty much suck and theres no real clear frontrunner
Old 10-26-2010, 08:48 AM   #7829
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
lol fuck you, they do

that was supreme BULLSHIT and you know it
the original call was wrong, but they made the correct call on the replay, even though miami probably did recover.

Quote:

Oh btw did you guys know that two of the referees on the Steelers / Dolphins game today actually live in Pittsburgh? Hmmmm. Straight bullshit.
so are 2 nfl head coaches, countless assistant coaches and players. pittsburgh has been and still is a hotbed of football talent. that would be like watching a hockey game and complaining about all the referees from montreal.

6 of the 23 quarterbacks in the hall of fame are from pittsburgh and you wonder how there could be 2 refs from pittsburgh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
As long as this guy

keeps playing like he did yesterday, and the defense keeps pulverizing QB's like they have, the Titans might have something to say about that. (yes homer)
didn't the Titans lose to the Steeler's 4th string quarterback?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #7830
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
didn't the Titans lose to the Steeler's 4th string quarterback?
Dixon started, and Batch finished the game. Congrats to the Steelers on that victory. I'd just like to see them try and do it again. That's all. The Titans had 7 turnovers in that game. That will not happen again.