news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-19-2010, 02:24 AM   #7981
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Bears !!! Best team in the NFC !!!
bears "D" got me 18 points 2night in fantasy.

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:33 AM   #7982
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, veteran receiver Hines Ward of the Steelers thinks Patriots safety Patrick Chung should be fined for the hit that knocked Ward out of last Sunday's game.

"I was falling down and I wasn't expecting to get hit," Ward said, according to the newspaper's website. "He hit me, and that is what caused the head, neck [injury] or whatever you guys want to call it. I don't know what the league wants. It is what it is. It was helmet-to-helmet, and I thought that is what usually causes a fine. I am not going to sit there and worry about if the guy got fined or not."

The only problem? It wasn't Chung who apparently hit Ward helmet to helmet as Ward was being tackled; it was James Sanders.

No fine has been assessed on the play, although the NFL usually doesn't release fines until Friday.

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:28 AM   #7983
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Bears !!! Best team in the NFC !!!
Yes! Although I still have doubts about our offensive line and Cutler throwing into traffic.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:34 AM   #7984
billyanalogue

chea mayne i saw a car yesterday with NFL at the end of the number plate
Old 11-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #7985
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
sex, and lots of it

I do that on Saturdays......

I love living in NY when the Eagles play the Giants. Today I'm wearing my Eagles gear including this vintage jacket, walking down the street the New Yorkers yell shit at u........Hahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck outta here nigga!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #7986
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
walking down the street the New Yorkers yell shit at u........ Fuck outta here nigga!!!!!!!
don't new yorkers yell that at you when you're not wearing eagles gear?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #7987
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
don't new yorkers yell that at you when you're not wearing eagles gear?

Ha. I meant they yell at me.............then I say fuck outta here nigga.

U a mess!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #7988
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you call that pasty-white jew lawyer a nigga when he was fucking you?

Old 11-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #7989
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
did you call that pasty-white jew lawyer a nigga when he was fucking you?

Ummmmm this is the NFL thread so I would be more than happy to discuss anything NFL related with u...........

Old 11-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #7990
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

that's a yes

Old 11-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #7991
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I get tired of hearing that 'it is what it is' phrase all the time. Usually when people don't have anything interesting to say, that decide to say that stupid phrase.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #7992
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

it is what it is check two, what can you do??
Old 11-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #7993
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Bears D is all they have. A good team can shut Forte completely down he is not a great back. The Giants proved that when we contained and bottled his ass up. The Bears D isn't the '85 D though [the only time the Bears ever won a Super Bowl]. So let's chill with that best team talk. With all due respect, the best team from the NFC will be decided Sunday Night. And that is what it is.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #7994
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The next best team in the NFC behind the Bears is the Falcons. The Giants got blown out by a one win team.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #7995
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the NFC sucks this year.