news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-24-2010, 03:06 AM   #8056
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:33 AM   #8057
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
oh yeah, that ed reed play was the only play hines ward laid a cheap shot on anyone. how many times has he been voted dirtiest player in the league by his peers?

thats fucked up man... do you know how hard it was for me to even type what i did? now you wanna argue cause i said i hate hines ward? you all know he's dirty. i know ray has taken some cheap shots over the years. difference is that ward hurts people with them. ray lewis just breaks collarbones on clean tackles...
how come when a receiver goes over the middle for a ball and ed reed (and every other defensive back ever to play the game) gets a free hit on a defensive player, it's considered a good hit, even when the receiver has to look for the ball and can't look at the player?

but when hines ward (or any other receiver) blocks a defensive back, who can easily turn their head around, he is considered a dirty player? let ed reed switch sides and play receiver and have him go over the middle for a ball.

sorry, i guess i'm arguing as a hockey player here. on the ice, you're told to keep your head up at all times. if you put your head down and get hit with an open-ice check, when you get dragged off and come through, the coach will say to you, Keep your head up, dummy.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:35 AM   #8058
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahha, this kasparaitis hit on lindros might be the best ever. and the 2nd highest rated comment on this video is "Keep your head up!!"

Old 11-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #8059
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that hines ward clip, second hit on holley. plays over, guy isnt looking and pulling up. ward hits him. wasnt even a question.

he plays hard, im not saying he's a bum.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #8060
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

by the way, you realize the reason ward was voted dirtiest player is because every defensive player in the nfl voted for him. they don't like getting a taste of their own medicine.

Hines Ward might not play football better than everyone else, but he plays Steeler football better than anybody else.

Old 11-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #8061
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you wearing your 86 jersey right now?
Old 11-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #8062
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol at the Titans coach saying an apology in person is being a man about it, and Vince Young sends him a text message apology. ha ha What a pussy Young is.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:15 AM   #8063
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
are you wearing your 86 jersey right now?
i don't even own a steelers jersey. they're too cliche.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #8064
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2nd Perfect QB rating of 158.3. ill take it and the "W"

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #8065
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i don't even own a steelers jersey. they're too cliche.
at least you're from pittsburgh. 99% of steeler fans have never even been to PA... 20% probably couldnt find it on a map...
Old 11-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #8066
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol at the Titans coach saying an apology in person is being a man about it, and Vince Young sends him a text message apology. ha ha What a pussy Young is.
Vince sent the text message first, and then Fisher said that. You may have already known that, but your post made it seem otherwise. Oh, and yes, Vince is a pussy. He's pretty damn good though.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #8067
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think he would have known ahead of time what type of person Fisher is. Though, it doesn't matter if he knew that ahead of time or not, it's still a pussy thing to do. Vince is a bust.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #8068
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think he would have known ahead of time what type of person Fisher is. Though, it doesn't matter if he knew that ahead of time or not, it's still a pussy thing to do. Vince is a bust.
It looks like things aren't going to work out with Vince in Tennessee. However, calling a guy that has been to 2 Pro Bowls, won the rookie of the year award, and was having an excellent season this year before getting hurt doesn't make much sense really. He could very well have an excellent career somewhere else, and given his talent level, someone will surely give him that chance if the Titans choose to go in a different direction. He is a pussy though.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #8069
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

he will have a decent career but will never carry a team to a super bowl.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #8070
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
he will have a decent career but will never carry a team to a super bowl.
I would tend to agree, but I wouldn't be shocked if he won a Super Bowl. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Trent Dilfer!!!