news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #8086
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
football is much harder of a sport to master than you think. players come out of college and ride the bench for a year or 2 until they learn it. and those players are just as fat or fast as the current ones. it has nothing to do with talent, but actually learning the game.

jerry rice was the best receiver ever, but he wasn't the fastest or strongest. he ran a better route than any receiver that ever played the game. that was something he practiced and learned to do.

wide receivers don't just run to oak tree and cut inside. some plays have 2 or 3 different possible routes depending on what the defense does and the receiver needs to recognize what is going on as far as what kind of coverage (zone, man to man (no homo), etc.)and or blitzing is going on at the snap of the ball.

offensive lineman aren't just fat guys who block the guy immediately in front of them. pass and run blocking are 2 completely different talents that usually take a player coming out of college a year or 2 to learn.

offensive linemen have to recognize blitz packages and know which of the 11 guys on the field that they are to block on that particular play. pulling guards need to know which linebacker or lineman they are responsible for when they come around the tackle.

other than the quarterback, the offensive lineman are usually the smartest players on the field, not just big fat guys.
interesting. i was hoping someone would post something like that.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #8087
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Well, cookie pie, the war is not over. Round 2 is coming up.. and if ya'll lose to this team today that we DEMOLISHED then we're tied up so don't get too excited. And I do not talk smack or shit I drop knowledge about realistic things that do or should happen.
Ur posts translate like Charlie Brown's teacher...wa wa wawawa

Hahahaha

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:43 PM   #8088
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's the weed what can I say.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #8089
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
interesting. i was hoping someone would post something like that.
also, coaching is harder and more important in football than any other sport. way behind football at #2 would be baseball.

every other team sport, coaching is basically about getting the right matchup.

in any sport but football and baseball, i think you could switch the coaches and 95% of the time you would have the same result in the game.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #8090
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

baseball?? I dont kno, i think a basketball coach is more important than a baseball coach.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #8091
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Don't underestimate the moves a manager makes in baseball. I think there's a reason they're specifically called "Managers" instead of coach, kind of a different beast. Baseball is more about the pitcher and if you have a great one you barely need to make any coaching decisions.

28-13...
Old 11-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #8092
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Jacoby Ford.. once again it's on.. dude is BEASTIN

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 11-28-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #8093
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am level 5 pissified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #8094
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bears !!!!! Taking their division.

The Eagles are sore losers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #8095
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lmfao.everyones bound to loose sometimes

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #8096
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Correction. National leage managers are important. Forgot you were in an american league city toochski. NL managers got to pinch hit, sacrifice and double switch, AL managers just use a pitcher til his arm falls off.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #8097
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Andy Reid fucked up today I mean he bitched out on some of those FG decisions late in the game down by TDs.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #8098
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Correction. National leage managers are important. Forgot you were in an american league city toochski. NL managers got to pinch hit, sacrifice and double switch, AL managers just use a pitcher til his arm falls off.
Wow... knowing when to bring the infield in, pinch, play a certain base, shift the outfield, put up Lefties vs a Righty or not, the bullpen, all of this comes in to play in the AL as well. You don't think AL managers have to pinch hit, sac? Ya'll got the double switch but gee I wonder why. The double switch is actually a fucking moron move any idiot could make because it's the only logical move in that certain situation. And both leagues would love to use a pitcher who could pitch till his arm thrown off, granted he's throwing good. I do realize you are a Pirates fan though.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #8099
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
First off that's exactly what the Titans are likely going to do imo. (win the South) Secondly it's a little early to dismiss the possibility of the 2nd place AFC South team having a better record than the 2nd place teams in the East and North. You may very well end up being correct, but it's no lock by any means. I assume you are feeling the Steelers will win the North. Would you be shocked to see the Ravens lose more than the team that ends up 2nd in the South the rest of the way? I wouldn't. What if Tom Brady was to get hurt like he did 2 years ago again? The Patriots defense isn't exactly great you know, and who the hell is their backup now anyway? The Titans lead the NFL in scoring. They are 3rd in the NFL in scoring defense, 1st in the NFL in red-zone defense, and 1st in the NFL in sacks. The only game where the Titans didn't appear to be the better team on the field was the Pittsburgh game. I hardly think I'm a homer for thinking they're the best team in the AFC South. The Colts are in horrible shape injury wise, and the Texans don't seem to be able to stop anyone lately on defense. The Titans have beat 3 teams (Cowboys, Jaguars, Giants) that the Colts/Texans have lost to already. I hardly think I'm a homer for thinking they're the best team in the AFC South. Would you disagree?
Quote:
Vince Young is ranked 3rd in the NFL in QB rating. He and Collins have 12 TD's and 4 INT's this season. Really don't think QB is a problem for them, and yes, a lot could change before the end of the season.
Quote:
Yes. Vince was completely lost in that Steelers game. It was the first time he ever saw their defense, and he responded poorly to say the least. I don't blame Fisher for inserting Collins, and he certainly moved the Titans down the field better than Vince that day. I just wouldn't consider 1 out of 7 games of bad QB play (6 weeks ago against the best defense in the NFL) QB problems myself. Just my opinion. Definately had them that day though. I can't argue that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
that pats "d" has been coming up when it mattered most this year.there young an under bill there gna destroy in less than 2 years.there ranked 9th against the rush right now and 30th against the pass.alot of those passing yards have unfortunatelly come in the 2nd half.tom's backup is brian hoyer who had a great preseason from the games i saw.just like when cassel came in...u get under bill's system he can make anyone work.
it's just a matter of time b4 the texans an colts overtake ur titans..
i see the titans maybe taking 2 out of there last 8 after there bye week
Quote:
Quoting this for the 1st time, but most definately not the last. I'm gonna have some fun with you over this one in the coming months.

lmfao...is it time to have fun yet?

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #8100
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I actually feel sad for Crusadah because he used to think Collins could do it, so I know he thinks Vince could do it.. it's just sad. That coach has no control over that team whatsoever. It's a shame because I do think he was a pretty damn good coach at one time. This is what happens when your team plays dirty, coach allows it, you let these bums do what they want.