news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #8191
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's funny because 2 seasons ago you were anti VY and all about Kerry Collins taking ya'll on a sick playoff run. And the Titans win because they have Chris Johnson taking a heavy load of pressure off VY and because of defense. VY is too immature for this league.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #8192
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Redskins suspend Haynesworth four games without pay

The Washington Redskins have suspended defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth without pay for the last four games of the regular season.
The team says in a press release Tuesday that Haynesworth was punished for "conduct detrimental to the club" and that he was told of the suspension by general manager Bruce Allen.
Coach Mike Shanahan said in a statement that Haynesworth "repeatedly refused to cooperate with our coaching staff in a variety of ways over an extended period of time."

Shanahan said Haynesworth "consistently indicated" to defensive coaches that he wouldn't play in certain defensive packages and refused to follow coaches' instructions in practice and during games.
Shanahan also said Haynesworth "consistently indicated" to defensive coaches that he wouldn't play in certain defensive packages and refused to follow coaches' instructions in practice and during games.
Furthermore, according to Shanahan: "When Albert was at Redskin Park (on Monday), he told our General Manager Bruce Allen that he would no longer speak with me. Although suspending any player is not a decision that a head coach enters into lightly, I believe the situation has reached the point where the club clearly has no alternative."
NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reports that Haynesworth will appeal his suspension, according to a league source. Also, LaCanfora reports that the Redskins will likely use the suspension as an attempt to recoup some of the $20 million bonus he received in April. However, under the current collective bargaining agreement, their ability to actually do so, based on precedent, appears scant.
Haynesworth has settled into a role as a part-time player this season, happy not to be a regular part of the team's "Okie" run packages. He's not the starting nose tackle -- as was envisioned when the Redskins switched to the 3-4 scheme this season -- and instead is playing mostly in nickel packages as a "three-technique" tackle, the role he had during much of his seven seasons with the Tennessee Titans.
It was Haynesworth's aversion to the 3-4 that led to months of offseason drama. The Redskins offered to released him if he didn't take his $21 million contract bonus on April 1, but he accepted the money. He later asked to be traded, skipped offseason practices, needed 10 days to pass a training-camp conditioning test, traded verbal volleys with Shanahan and was well behind in learning the new scheme.
"We've got a guy in front of me who can play the 3-4 better than I can, so whatever helps the team," Haynesworth said. "I do get to play the nickel, and I play well in that, so that's when you see me in there."
Doesn't he want to be a starter?
"I would like to start and start playing like I used to ... but right now I'm fine with it," he said.

On Monday, teammate Phillip Daniels called Haynesworth out, essentially for being selfish. He was publicly summoned to the coach's office. A television report suggested he appeared "hung over" at practice last week.
Then, late in the day, Haynesworth had his own say. Appearing on a radio station, he blamed the report on "haters" who don't like him, said he's too upset to meet Tuesday with coach Shanahan, and again proclaimed he could be the greatest ever if he could play the way he wants to play.
"I believe there's some kind of haters in the organization, that they don't like me," Haynesworth said on 106.7 The Fan. "I don't know if it's players, I don't know if it's coaches, I don't know who it is. Obviously, somebody who doesn't like me, which is fine. But when you go out there and start making up lies, then, yeah, I've got something to say."
In defending himself, Haynesworth seemed to confirm what Daniels was saying, speaking disproportionately about personal goals rather than team goals. He also referenced how he was used in Tennessee before signing with the Redskins last year. "Everybody's saying I'm not committed," he said. "I'm committed. I'm out here to play. I always play hard. I play hurt. I mean I'll blow out something before I quit playing."
Haynesworth said that he was too upset to talk to Shananhan Tuesday and that he would postone their meeting. "I'm not going into the office tomorrow," he said Monday. "I'm still heated over this. I just got sick of it."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #8193
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Redskins are a joke. Dan Snyder is a joke. And switching that defense to a 3-4 was a joke.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #8194
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
It's funny because 2 seasons ago you were anti VY and all about Kerry Collins taking ya'll on a sick playoff run. And the Titans win because they have Chris Johnson taking a heavy load of pressure off VY and because of defense. VY is too immature for this league.
What? I've never been anti VY. Maybe you could clue me in on how you knew anything about my opinions 2 seasons ago. By the way, Chris Johnson has missed 0 games the last 2 seasons. With Vince 12-4 Without him 1-11. What exactly are you failing to understand about that? Immature or not, the Titans are 12-4 with him and 1-11 without him. K?
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #8195
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Exactly, I said CJ has taken pressure off of VY and kerry when he plays. VY is immature, and the entire team is immature. That coach allows it too. Didn't you see Cortland Finnegan get his dome lumped up? Because he's a dirty punk. That's what happens to chumps like that. And ya'll have been getting punked by Pittsburgh because you're punks. Pittsburgh punks you guys. I know it hurts but I'm just being real here. Remember I was big upping the Titans last year because I do think VY was playing with a spark and he was stepping up but his troubles this year prove all over again that the guy is a headcase.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #8196
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

My nigga Terrell Thomas on Alone with Rome.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #8197
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Exactly, I said CJ has taken pressure off of VY and kerry when he plays. VY is immature, and the entire team is immature. That coach allows it too. Didn't you see Cortland Finnegan get his dome lumped up? Because he's a dirty punk. That's what happens to chumps like that. And ya'll have been getting punked by Pittsburgh because you're punks. Pittsburgh punks you guys. I know it hurts but I'm just being real here. Remember I was big upping the Titans last year because I do think VY was playing with a spark and he was stepping up but his troubles this year prove all over again that the guy is a headcase.
I would disagree. I think Vince would be fine with a coach that wanted, and respected him. Jeff Fisher never has, and the team has now chosen Vince over Fisher. Hopefully, Fisher gets fired, and Vince is allowed to do his thing. Vince doesn't respond to Fisher's bullshit well. I'll give you that, but he shouldn't have to put up with it either, especially after saving Fisher's job last year. Vince is immature, but I think with a coach that will give him a chance, he can get it done. His "troubles" you speak of are all Jeff Fisher related.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #8198
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lmfao
Tennessee 5-7 Lost 5 in a row

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #8199
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
^lmfao
Tennessee 5-7 Lost 5 in a row
Correct.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #8200
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

It's a shame because the Colts are down this is your time to win the division. I think J-Ville will end up winning the south. It's still pretty much open which is sad because the best team is them at 7-5.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #8201
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

No matter what team wins the AFC South, they are more than likely one and done.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #8202
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
I would disagree. I think Vince would be fine with a coach that wanted, and respected him. Jeff Fisher never has, and the team has now chosen Vince over Fisher. Hopefully, Fisher gets fired, and Vince is allowed to do his thing. Vince doesn't respond to Fisher's bullshit well. I'll give you that, but he shouldn't have to put up with it either, especially after saving Fisher's job last year. Vince is immature, but I think with a coach that will give him a chance, he can get it done. His "troubles" you speak of are all Jeff Fisher related.
Did Vince Young have you type that? That was hilarious. lol If the Titans want to be successful in the future, the first thing they should do is get rid of Vince Young. He acts like a 5 year old, and he's a loser. The only reason Young is still there is cause of the owner. That's the only person left in Tennessee that likes Young. So if Vince decides to jump off a bridge again, and this time he goes through with it , it will be Jeff Fisher's fault?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #8203
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Redskins suspend Haynesworth four games without pay

The Washington Redskins have suspended defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth without pay for the last four games of the regular season.
The team says in a press release Tuesday that Haynesworth was punished for "conduct detrimental to the club" and that he was told of the suspension by general manager Bruce Allen.
Coach Mike Shanahan said in a statement that Haynesworth "repeatedly refused to cooperate with our coaching staff in a variety of ways over an extended period of time."

Shanahan said Haynesworth "consistently indicated" to defensive coaches that he wouldn't play in certain defensive packages and refused to follow coaches' instructions in practice and during games.
Shanahan also said Haynesworth "consistently indicated" to defensive coaches that he wouldn't play in certain defensive packages and refused to follow coaches' instructions in practice and during games.
Furthermore, according to Shanahan: "When Albert was at Redskin Park (on Monday), he told our General Manager Bruce Allen that he would no longer speak with me. Although suspending any player is not a decision that a head coach enters into lightly, I believe the situation has reached the point where the club clearly has no alternative."
NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reports that Haynesworth will appeal his suspension, according to a league source. Also, LaCanfora reports that the Redskins will likely use the suspension as an attempt to recoup some of the $20 million bonus he received in April. However, under the current collective bargaining agreement, their ability to actually do so, based on precedent, appears scant.
Haynesworth has settled into a role as a part-time player this season, happy not to be a regular part of the team's "Okie" run packages. He's not the starting nose tackle -- as was envisioned when the Redskins switched to the 3-4 scheme this season -- and instead is playing mostly in nickel packages as a "three-technique" tackle, the role he had during much of his seven seasons with the Tennessee Titans.
It was Haynesworth's aversion to the 3-4 that led to months of offseason drama. The Redskins offered to released him if he didn't take his $21 million contract bonus on April 1, but he accepted the money. He later asked to be traded, skipped offseason practices, needed 10 days to pass a training-camp conditioning test, traded verbal volleys with Shanahan and was well behind in learning the new scheme.
"We've got a guy in front of me who can play the 3-4 better than I can, so whatever helps the team," Haynesworth said. "I do get to play the nickel, and I play well in that, so that's when you see me in there."
Doesn't he want to be a starter?
"I would like to start and start playing like I used to ... but right now I'm fine with it," he said.

On Monday, teammate Phillip Daniels called Haynesworth out, essentially for being selfish. He was publicly summoned to the coach's office. A television report suggested he appeared "hung over" at practice last week.
Then, late in the day, Haynesworth had his own say. Appearing on a radio station, he blamed the report on "haters" who don't like him, said he's too upset to meet Tuesday with coach Shanahan, and again proclaimed he could be the greatest ever if he could play the way he wants to play.
"I believe there's some kind of haters in the organization, that they don't like me," Haynesworth said on 106.7 The Fan. "I don't know if it's players, I don't know if it's coaches, I don't know who it is. Obviously, somebody who doesn't like me, which is fine. But when you go out there and start making up lies, then, yeah, I've got something to say."
In defending himself, Haynesworth seemed to confirm what Daniels was saying, speaking disproportionately about personal goals rather than team goals. He also referenced how he was used in Tennessee before signing with the Redskins last year. "Everybody's saying I'm not committed," he said. "I'm committed. I'm out here to play. I always play hard. I play hurt. I mean I'll blow out something before I quit playing."
Haynesworth said that he was too upset to talk to Shananhan Tuesday and that he would postone their meeting. "I'm not going into the office tomorrow," he said Monday. "I'm still heated over this. I just got sick of it."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
That weirdo needs to decide if he wants to actually play football, or just eat all day long.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #8204
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The Redskins are a joke. Dan Snyder is a joke. And switching that defense to a 3-4 was a joke.
i agree x 3.
i wonder if shanahan will bail, and go back to the broncos

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #8205
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
That was hilarious.he's a loser.
Hilarious? Let's see, 1 college national championship, 2 Pro Bowls, NFL rookie of the year award, 1 Madden NFL Football cover, and a record as a starter in the NFL that's better than QB's you would call winners. He's a loser? That's hilarious! I admit he's immature, but he is most certainly a winner. Just in case you missed the stat when I posted it before, the last 2 seasons with Vince starting the Titans record is 12-4, and without him starting they are 1-11. Oh by the way, if it weren't for Vince Young, Jeff Fisher WOULD have been fired after last season. A loser? lol It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to this issue. To avoid looking like an idiot, it would be a good idea to stick to discussing issues you know something about.