news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-28-2006, 05:44 PM   #811
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabinnchung
how could you say Boldin n Fitzgerald are overrated? both have average speed n put up big numbers last year, sharing the ball

plus remember that highlight of Boldin bouncing off like 3 guys? check out Adrian Wilson's numbers
I was talking about the Dolphin players, not Cardinals.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:45 PM   #812
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Cardinals Have One Alarming Weakness And Thats There Quaterback Kurt Warner Who Can Lose A Few Games Himself. They Got That De I Think Berry Though He's Pretty Good To.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #813
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Yea Kurt Warner could lose a few games for them, but the main reason is because of their offensive line. Kurt Warner is not the type of quarterback to throw well under pressure.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:15 PM   #814
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Dont Forget The Dolphins Might Get Lavar Arrington But I'm Hopin The Giants Get Him Since He's Not Gettin The Money He Expects.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 05:28 PM   #815
sabinnchung
aka echos

sabinnchung grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
Dont Forget The Dolphins Might Get Lavar Arrington But I'm Hopin The Giants Get Him Since He's Not Gettin The Money He Expects.
sorry dude

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2387665

looks like the 'phins or bengals

thought it said Arrington, my bad
Old 04-02-2006, 09:42 AM   #816
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got tickets to go to 2 homes Eagles games.............damn I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:48 PM   #817
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
I got tickets to go to 2 homes Eagles games.............damn I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
Against who?
Old 04-04-2006, 07:36 AM   #818
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cowboys and I believe either the Patriots or Seahawks.......I can't remember.........I get the tickets like next week sometime in the mail......

Old 04-04-2006, 10:35 AM   #819
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Hey queen if u ever want to bet on another cowboy vs eagles game again, i am up for it.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 10:36 AM   #820
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL...........I'm wit it..........first game it's a bet...........gives u plenty of time to think of the consequences to the loser (since I thought of the last one)..........

Old 04-04-2006, 10:50 AM   #821
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
LOL...........I'm wit it..........first game it's a bet...........gives u plenty of time to think of the consequences to the loser (since I thought of the last one)..........
Cool....the bet is who ever loses has to make a sig saying how great the other team is.

If u win I will have a sig saying how great the eagles are.

And if i win u will have a sig saying how great my cowboys are.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 04-04-2006, 10:52 AM   #822
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Cool....the bet is who ever loses has to make a sig saying how great the other team is.

If u win I will have a sig saying how great the eagles are.

And if i win u will have a sig saying how great my cowboys are.

LOL......torture........and how long do we have to use the sig for?

Old 04-04-2006, 11:21 AM   #823
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

A week^^^

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 04-04-2006, 11:25 AM   #824
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Saints are winning 14 games this year.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 11:47 AM   #825
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
A week^^^
OK.....deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!