news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #8311
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Only the fucking Giants....
At this point all I want for Christmas is another shot at the Iggles and if we can beat GB it won't be too far fetched that we get the 3rd meeting.
We stunk it up we really don't even deserve to play next week, let alone make the playoffs, but that's the game..and if we show some heart next week we'll have a great chance of staying involved in postseason play.
Enjoy it Iggle fans.. that was your Super Bowl right there.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #8312
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ i think u guys deserve another shot @ the eagles...
the nfc playoffs shud be good!!!

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #8313
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Only the fucking Giants....
At this point all I want for Christmas is another shot at the Iggles and if we can beat GB it won't be too far fetched that we get the 3rd meeting.
We stunk it up we really don't even deserve to play next week, let alone make the playoffs, but that's the game..and if we show some heart next week we'll have a great chance of staying involved in postseason play.
Enjoy it Iggle fans.. that was your Super Bowl right there.

Haters gonna hate.........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #8314
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Thanks Battle. I thank ya'll for Sunday Night too big time ha. It looked BLEAK... but ya'll came through for us. Sets up now that even IF GB beats us.. we can still win the last game and it they lose to Chicago we still sneak in. NFC playoffs will be beast. AFC too. I just love years like this where it's wide open. LOL I guess I wouldnt be surprised if even the Iggles get their first SB this year hahahahahaha but cmon who the fuck am I kidding?

Old 12-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #8315
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^eagles aint winning the superbowl this year
neither are my pats...

Old 12-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #8316
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Would be a surprise if Philly did it. Not the Pats.
Coach Cower made a list I heard.
3 Teams on it.
Giants, Texans, Dolphins.
Coughlin better PRAY for a miracle run LOL.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #8317
battle?
n.i.

^ i can only ever see him on the steelers

Old 12-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #8318
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hopefully cower comes to the fins.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #8319
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I don't think the Fins wanna get rid of Sparano just yet... or even Houston with Kubiak.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #8320
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the browns are getting Cowher....yes there is an 'h' in there you idiots.

CUz Mangini is about to get shitcanned and Bill loves the AFC North, formerly Central and that style of football
Old 12-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #8321
battle?
n.i.

^never happen!
gaining hiim will not make ur brownies any betta

Old 12-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #8322
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

LOL @ THE BROWNS

damn I needed a good laugh!!

Old 12-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #8323
battle?
n.i.

peyton hillis an that o-line is know joke...

Old 12-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #8324
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Naw I think the Browns are capable of making moves. They'll be back to what they were in the 80's I really think so. Dunno how soon that will happen. Were they on Cower's list though? From what I understand, he himself listed three teams. Of course that could change but if it's coming from the horse's mouth..

Old 12-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #8325
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gaining cowher won't make the browns any better??????????? lolz