news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #8371
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, this is one of the few times i have ever agreed with my governor.

"It's an absolute joke. I was looking forward to this. It would have been a real experience. This is what football is all about. We're becoming a nation of wussies." -Governor Ed Rendell on the Eagles/Vikings game being cancelled.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #8372
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Art,
Why do you keep repeating things I've already said? lol If they wanted to cancel the stupid game, they could have definitely played tonight. The snow was supposed to stop by early morning at the latest. I was out driving around some last night around midnight. Some people can't make the game now cause of it being on a Tuesday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #8373
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh my gosh. Y'all still talking about this? Let it go.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #8374
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hear the Eagles are moving the rest of their home games to hawaii

Old 12-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #8375
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bitch ass east coast pussies...that would never happen here.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #8376
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

A female can't step out the door when it's below 60, or her pussy will freeze up.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #8377
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

how do you know when you have never been around or talked to a female that wasn't related to you?

Plenty of hot girls go out and tailgate in this weather.

fucking nerd
Old 12-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #8378
check two
N.I.

No they don't, maybe for a few mins, thats all. The only ones that will go out longer are a few fat girls that are insulated, you hairy wildabeast. Every single broad complains the whole winter about how cold it is. You complain too, cause you're a bitch made ham and egger.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #8379
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

dont get mad at me because you havent had your first kiss yet.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #8380
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
No they don't, maybe for a few mins, thats all. The only ones that will go out longer are a few fat girls that are insulated, you hairy wildabeast. Every single broad complains the whole winter about how cold it is. You complain too, cause you're a bitch made ham and egger.
that must be girl eagles fans. steeler chics are hot and they can tailgate.

well all are hot with the exception of the pic check 2 is about to post with the one really fat girl

Old 12-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #8381
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ummm I tailgate in freezing weather, rain or whatever. I get my wine and vegan food and enjoy myself.

Old 12-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #8382
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

check 2 meant hot chicks

Old 12-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #8383
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u'd never see a game canceled in foxboro..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #8384
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

check 2 meant hot chicks
In ur book is hot Dolly ur blow up doll? FOH nigga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
u'd never see a game canceled in foxboro..

Nah cause they cheat/play in any weather.

Old 12-27-2010, 06:53 PM   #8385
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao,qop's just mad cause she aint goin 2 dallas on feb 6th

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote