news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-04-2006, 03:03 PM   #826
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I've Been Sayin For A Couple Of Years That The Nfc East Was Gonna Be The Best Division In The League And It Never Is But This Year It's Got To Be. The Eagles Are Always Tough With There D Plus There Gettin Donovan Back. Cowboys Added T.O. Thats Scary He Gonna Help The Cowboys Alot. Redskins Made Alot Of Moves And They Were Real Good At The End Of The Year. And Of Course The Giants If Eli Keeps Coming Along They'll Be Tough This Year To, Man What A Division.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:22 AM   #827
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DO U LIKE OR DISLIKE THE TEAMS UR TEAM IS PLAYING THIS YEAR? THE VIKINGS ARE PLAYING THE BILLS IN BUFF SO I CAN GO TO THE GAME IT WILL BE THE 2ND ONE I EVER BEEN TOO

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:17 AM   #828
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I think my cowboys can go 12-4 after looking at their schedule

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:19 AM   #829
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! When the Cowboys and Eagles play it will be a must see event!!!!!!!!! T.O. and his attitude gettin crushed by my Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:27 AM   #830
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THAT GAME IS WEEK 5 IN PHILLE RIGHT I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE IT AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE THOSE TEAMS ANDY MIGHT CLOSE LINE T.O IF THE CITY DOSE NOT KILL HIM FIRST

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:30 AM   #831
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's the game I am going to...........week 5 baby!!!!!!!!!!! Damn I can't wait...........

Old 04-07-2006, 10:30 AM   #832
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

LOL, no matter what the record is its a must win game for the cowboys to beat the eagles.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 04-07-2006, 10:32 AM   #833
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL.........it's gonna be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.O. will come there with his chest like what........and the fans...........man it ain't gonna be pretty........LOL

Old 04-09-2006, 04:42 PM   #834
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Philly needs to worry about the Saints on Oct.15.
You know who I think is winning.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:40 AM   #835
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

^^^ITs going to be good to see the saints back in new orleans.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 04-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #836
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk
Philly needs to worry about the Saints on Oct.15.
You know who I think is winning.

Old 04-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #837
sabinnchung
aka echos

sabinnchung grasshopper

Who cares, Eagles need to pick up WR Chad Jackson in the draft. The next Marvin Harrison.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:21 AM   #838
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

Chad Jackson? where is he from?? i'm a pretty big college football buff, and i aint ever heard of him.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:38 AM   #839
sabinnchung
aka echos

sabinnchung grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREW-DIE$EL
Chad Jackson? where is he from?? i'm a pretty big college football buff, and i aint ever heard of him.
played for the Florida Gators.

i know, their recent WR prospects have been busts, or they can pick up Ohio States Santonio Holmes.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:51 PM   #840
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

i don't know how that name slipped my memory banks. im a big georgia bulldog fan, and i watch the gators beat them every year.