news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #8446
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Foxborough!!!

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #8447
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

My prediction for the playoffs...
NFC
Saints>Seahawks
Eagles>Packers
Eagles>Bears
Saints>Falcons
Eagles vs Saints

AFC
Ravens>Chiefs
Jets>Colts
Jets>Patriots
Steelers>Ravens
Jets vs Steelers
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #8448
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Ravens don't want any of the Chiefs at KC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #8449
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
hahahahaahaha gonna be a good game, ravens sb bound
Old 01-03-2011, 12:51 AM   #8450
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ super bowl bound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #8451
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol you think so? IDK i'm just not too excited about this team. They do have some good weapons on offense. I think Overall the Ravens are better..
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:14 AM   #8452
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Colts beat the Jets (hate to say it)
Ravens beat the Chiefs (they won't run over the Ravens D but they better hope it doesn't come down to the wire, Flacco is NOT good in clutch situations, I just don't see this game being that close)

Patriots beat the Ravens (Patriots are peaking at the right time, look unstoppable right now)
Steelers beat the Colts (Polamalu> Poutin Whaaaaning)

Patriots over the Steelers (there's a chance the Colts make it here and lose)

Green Bay over the Eagles (great as Vick has been the D of GB is gonna be too much)
Saints over the Seahawks (NFC West is shit and 7-9 division champs prove it, Qwest is a tough place to play but I don't think it will matter much.)

Saints over Bears (tough match up, the Bears D is playing great but do they have enough to either shut down or O to keep up? I could be wrong but I think the Saints pull out a close one)
Green Bay over the Falcons ( I know they don't lose much at home, I don't think it will matter. If these two offenses cancel each other then I think the Green Bay D makes the difference, another good match up and game)
Saints over Green Bay (Too many weapons to keep 'em all down but could also go the other way if the Pack can pressure Brees into enough mistakes. I just don't think they will)

Patriots over the Saints in the Superbowl. Would and should make a great game if it happens but the Patriots are demolishing everyone they've played lately (which includes quite a few highly-seeded playoff teams) If would take a ferocious pass rush to throw them off ala the Giants in 07 but they've become much more diverse on offense since Moss's departure which makes Brady much more dangerous as a QB, which his stats from this year indicate. I don't see anyone stopping them.

The Texans are toast once again despite the amazing year by Foster. Hopefully we can get to at least the level of mediocrity on D next year until then I just wanna see good, close games that aren't decided on bullshit calls from the refs. ***fingers crossed

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #8453
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Colts over Jets
Chefs over Ravens

Saints over Seahawks
Eagles over Packers? (Tough one)

Patriots over Chefs
Steelers over Colts

Saints over Falcons
Eagles over Bears

Patriots over Steelers
Saints over Eagles

Patriots over Saints
Old 01-03-2011, 08:58 AM   #8454
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it will be Saints Pats as well

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #8455
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

steelers vs seahaks rematch jk steelers vs falcons

why in the world are texans keeping their coach?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #8456
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
why in the world are texans keeping their coach?
Great question! Hope they aren't asking the same one in Nashville soon.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:14 AM   #8457
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if bud adams fires jeff in favor of vince it will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in oilers/titans history

Old 01-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #8458
hectis
Vic

A.P only having one fumble this year is maybe the only good thing for the vikings this season besides chilly being fired that happened

Old 01-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #8459
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
if bud adams fires jeff in favor of vince it will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in oilers/titans history
How so? Jeff Fisher's years of mediocrity can't overshadow the fact that over the last 2 seasons, Fisher is 2-14 with other QB''s and 12-4 with Vince Young.That includes a deplorable record of 2-13 with the guy he's wanted to start over Vince the whole time. He makes absolutely unacceptable stupid decisions late in games, and cares more about making sure Vince Young looks like the bad guy than he does winning. Jeff Fisher also has a losing record in the playoffs, and is a completely disgusting 0-2 in playoff games as the #1 seed in the AFC! I don't get how everyone thinks he's so good. Nobody can really explain why they think he's so good, they just say "what a mistake it would be to get rid of him." Really? How so?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #8460
hectis
Vic

because they have a better chance with fisher than with young