news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #8476
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
if you guys thought the Stillers defense was good this year, just wait until aaron smith comes back for the playoffs.
polamalu makes all the difference in the world. on an otherwise boring squad, he's electrifying...
Old 01-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #8477
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah because james harrison and lamar woodley are boring to watch beating the fuck out of everyone.

but i never said aaron smith was electrifying. i just said he's one of the most important players on our defense. possibly #1

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #8478
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes, the steelers in general are boring. even as a kid i found them boring. before i disliked them...
Old 01-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #8479
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aren't you a ravens fan??

their offensive and defensive schemes are pretty similar except for the fact that pittsburgh's 3-4 defense is more exciting with all the blitzes. if you think the stillers defense is boring, you must hate baltimores

Old 01-05-2011, 10:45 AM   #8480
cutn' heads
mic fury

baltimores individual players are more exciting. i dunno, i think it's the steelers colors. ugly and boring. they win though, im not knocking thier talent. dont go getting defensive, i was trying to give the guy a compliment... really i hate the team. cant ever stand to see them win. i dislike the fans with a passion and i think you're all a bunch of hillbillies...
Old 01-05-2011, 10:57 AM   #8481
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i think it's the steelers colors. ugly and boring.

i'm glad you started using only the important facts in this argument.

p.s. i now officially respect check 2's opinions more than yours

Old 01-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #8482
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i'm glad you started using only the important facts in this argument.

p.s. i now officially respect check 2's opinions more than yours
what kind of facts can i use to describe the feeling a team gives me. it has nothing to do with thier schemes. it has nothing to do with the style. it's just a feeling they give me. boring. what fact can support that when talking about a defense? dont be silly...
Old 01-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #8483
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The steelers are not boring to watch, they play football the way its supposed to be played. I love the physicality of it.

For a Ravens fan to call the Steelers uniforms ugly is pretty funny.

I personally find Troy Polamalu more entertaining than Ed Reed, but thats splitting hairs.

And i find Steeler games more interesting than Ravens games to watch.

Im a Browns fan so i am not biased either way.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #8484
cutn' heads
mic fury

the browns are 10 times more boring than the steelers. before we even got a team i always thought of those 2 teams as boring. everytime they played it muddy and raining. no one scored. it's hard to appreciate that as a kid. now i prefer games like that. but i still find the steelers boring... and yes, their unis are ugly. the ravens purple is lame too but the black on black is one of the slickest looks in the league...
Old 01-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #8485
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

how could you love the black on black and hate on the steelers.

The Steeler uniforms are some of the most historic and best in football.

The Ravens are in contention for the ugliest logo and uniforms in the league.

You're obviously just a hater. Your logic on why these teams are boring is stupid too. LOL cuz they play in mud and rain? what the fuck?

I guess you thought the Ravens super bowl team was boring cuz there offense was predicated on running the football with a power runner..nothing flashy led by trent dilfer.

You are a moron, and your opinion from here on out is void.

you should be banned.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #8486
cutn' heads
mic fury

you obviously have a difficult time with reading comprehenssion. as a boy that shit was boring. now i appreciate and prefer it. id rather watch the ravens tangle with the steelers in the rain than watch anything else. that's football...

and i am a hater, ill admit that. but i'll give the steelers props sometimes. the browns get nothing because they have horrible franchise that goes all the way to the top. can't draft, can't coach. hopefully holmgren will get a good coach in there. as a historical NFl city you guys deserve better than what you get... thats probably the nicest thing i can say about them...
Old 01-05-2011, 12:48 PM   #8487
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao..fuckin cuttn heads aint cuttin nothin

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #8488
cutn' heads
mic fury

dont try to pile on. i've seen your posts and you know next to nothing about football. im only tolerating the other 2 because thay have shown good insight and im putting the misunderstanding on myself.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #8489
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ um ok.lmfao

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #8490
cutn' heads
mic fury

my bad man, i didnt mean that... i took it out on you and that was wrong.