news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #8491
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i took it out on you

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #8492
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love that show...
Old 01-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #8493
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice s.i. cover this week

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #8494
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
you obviously have a difficult time with reading comprehenssion. as a boy that shit was boring. now i appreciate and prefer it. id rather watch the ravens tangle with the steelers in the rain than watch anything else. that's football...

and i am a hater, ill admit that. but i'll give the steelers props sometimes. the browns get nothing because they have horrible franchise that goes all the way to the top. can't draft, can't coach. hopefully holmgren will get a good coach in there. as a historical NFl city you guys deserve better than what you get... thats probably the nicest thing i can say about them...

i have no faith in the Browns and i dont expect them to ever get better.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #8495
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
I don't understand. The ultimate goal is victory.That's what Young gets. 12-4 with him 2-14 without him. What would Herm Edwards say?

The Titans owner said that Vince Young is done in Tennessee. I guess you were wrong about the coach? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #8496
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

lol marvin lewis back with bengals, they must not wanna progess
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:08 AM   #8497
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why did the Raiders fire their coach? This was by far their best season in like 8 years. Nobody expected them to win 8 games. Usually it takes them about three years total to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:51 AM   #8498
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

The Raiders swept their division. That's typically good for a playoff berth. Just cause it didn't happen this year doesn't mean it never would... firing a guy who knows how to beat his division rivals is bullshit.
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #8499
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Titans owner said that Vince Young is done in Tennessee. I guess you were wrong about the coach? lol
I'm not exactly going to accept that I'm wrong about a coach that has been coaching my favorite team for 17 years without one Super Bowl win, because the owner who has owned the team for every year of it's LONG existence without winning one either thinks I am. Bud Adams did what he wanted to do, and it's his team. That's why we never win super bowls. That said, I will be supporting The Titans as always, and I hope they win the super bowl next year, but I highly doubt it, and I don't think I was wrong by any means. I never really expected them to fire Fisher, I was just hopeful they would.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #8500
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i have no faith in the Browns and i dont expect them to ever get better.
didnt they win 10 games a few years ago? joe thomas is a beast. mccoy might be good. they need some wr's and a rb... that's not impossible
Old 01-06-2011, 10:30 AM   #8501
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ who is peyton hillis?

Old 01-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #8502
battle?
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lmfao,dude's been wrong all season

Old 01-06-2011, 10:48 AM   #8503
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
lmfao,dude's been wrong all season
Been wrong about what?
Old 01-06-2011, 10:54 AM   #8504
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
^ who is peyton hillis?
he had a great year. everyone is happy for him. but he's far from a franchise rb.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #8505
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the dolphins interviewing Jim Harbaugh for the coaching job should probably tell tony the team has no faith in him and will be fired soon

I see why the raiders fired their coach sure he was 6-0 this year in his division but he was 2-8 vs the rest of the NFL and 17-27 for his career

jeff might still be the coach but I think he will be on the hot seat next season throughout the year if Tennessee gets of to a bad start

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote