news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #8536
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Today shows why I don't gamble. Glad to see the Colt lose,that Lynch run was nuts,

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #8537
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dirty, explain to me again why you're rooting for philly, i don't think i caught that the first time

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:45 AM   #8538
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

both games were very good.

all special teams had to do was make a play and they win that game. couldnt do it. when he returned that kick to the 40 it was pretty much over.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #8539
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

i'm 1-1 in my picks so far....I think the jets are gonna win next week
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #8540
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

I have been saying how overrated the Saints were going into these playoffs. The saints lost and once again I was right. I mean really...they were even lucky winning the superbowl last year. Am i the only one that noticed that? A lot of things just lucked out their way last season... Lets move on

The fickle media went from loving vick, to hating vick for dog fighting and crucifying him, to sniffing his jock strap again. Vick is overrated and philly fans are obnoxious steak cheese breath assholes. Both the steelers and eagles going to be disappointments this playoffs. How can you root for a qb (roth) who is a two time rapist?

I'm likening the Ravens chance of winning tonight. Baltimore is a serious city. Murda-land's justice system is harsh and unforgiving. You'd be lucky to get anything like 3 strikes in b-d-more. But the hustle doesn't stop.

Colts losing is no surprise. They haven't looked like the usual colts all season. Although I'm not really afraid of the Jets at all either since my team took care of them couple weeks ago.

Falcons won a lot of games this season but I don't think they are as good as a team as their record might indicate. What i'm saying is i think the seahawks can beat the falcons. I don't expect it to be a close game. One team is going to run away with it...probably in the 3rd quarter.

I think that the packers pass defense can stop philly. all around the packers are a better team imo but it is a toss up in my opinion. Look forward to watching this game.

This brings me to my bears. DA Bears. Last season there was obvious confusion and miscommunication between our new QB cutler and our receivers. The beginning of this season our offense line looked like a big weakness. Since then the o-line has improved, our defense is reminiscent of the 2006 defense that took us to the superbowl. I still think that the bears struggle to score. We have the best kicker in the league in Robbie Gould. But Cutler and Forte struggle to get the bears up the field. So again we'll rely heavily on our defense and special teams in Hester getting us yardage.

Final four will be Pats, Ravens, Seahawks, Bears.

My superbowl prediction is Patriots Bears. Even though Bears are my team i think Patriots are the one team I'm scared of as a Bears fan and that they'd win on 9 out of 10 days.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #8541
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good football yesterday! Seahawks went all in!!! I figured Jets would win. Today I think it will be Ravens and Eagles!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #8542
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
dirty, explain to me again why you're rooting for philly, i don't think i caught that the first time
Because I would like to see the NFC East have all Super Bowl winners. As fun as it is to use the Eagles Trophy Case pictures and ribs, I do think Philly should have AT LEAST one..... and I would like to be able to use "Super Bowl Division" against AFC / other NFC div fans who think the NFC East isn't without a doubt the greatest division in the National Football League.

I'm kinda nervous for the Eagles tho'....you know them, this is the time of year they usually either go down the shitter or get their hearts broke late. GB ain't no joke.

Indy really gave that game away last night, you gotta have better special teams coverage on that last kick off up 2 with only 50 seconds left.. embarrassing. I guess they got a few more shots to add to ManningFace after that one.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #8543
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Anyone else in that NFL.Com Playoff Challenge?

Squad:

Drew Brees
Ray Rice
Marshawn Lynch
Boldin
D-Jax
Tammee
Olindo Mare
BALTIMORE D

It looked promising last night [you change every week] but not taking Jamal Charles like I should'a looks like it'll hurt me now... nice TD run
Old 01-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #8544
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shhhhhhhhhhh.sure is quiet in phili

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #8545
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

philly a second half team so they can come back. i wouldn't mind seein them get far in the playoffs.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #8546
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I think Philly turns it on 2nd half. No way they let these Cheeseheads walk out of THEIR stadium with a playoff victory.

I need Jackson's bitch ass to man up and get involved..
Old 01-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #8547
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice to see the eagles score off the rodgers fumble

Old 01-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #8548
battle?
n.i.

pack look good right now

Old 01-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #8549
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Trust me, it's just Philly is that bad.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #8550
battle?
n.i.

queen where u @?