news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #8656
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Schefter said it best

Newly-acquired WRs Anquan Boldin and T.J. Houshmandzadeh were supposed to be the difference for the Ravens. They were.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #8657
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

boldin did a good job this year for the ravens...tj only got a 1 year contract he probably wont be back
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #8658
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Unbelievable, after DOMINATING the first half not only do we slack off but GET DOMINATED to lose. Almost pathetic 2nd half.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #8659
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just hung myself...
Old 01-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #8660
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've recovered...
Old 01-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #8661
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rickin out with my cock out. Great game guys. I'll read what everyone's posted tomorrow when I'm sober.regardless of how that game ended, you won't see a better one the rest of the playoffs. (Super Bowl included)
Old 01-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #8662
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

hahaha v. good game homie. bmore gave it up tho...but pitts took it.

boldin killed me...dropped a few BIG ones...

someone dropped a huge ball...

i think bmore shot themselves today...tuff L to swallow..

ima fucks with GB ATL when the heat game gets done
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #8663
cutn' heads
mic fury

shut up...
Old 01-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #8664
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

hang urself u chump..u lucky the giants laid down for yall or else yall wouldnt have shit to back up the tough guy big balls shit most ravens fans spew...

i had boldin on my team he did shit droppin balls like a hoe...fsu boy n he let pahokee down with that one...

ravens d i had so it was x2 so they held it down..ray rice choked it up big time but DID have a TD so i get that x2 plus his yards x2....yadig..its all good over here homie buck up young son u got next year to hang ya dome on
Old 01-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #8665
cutn' heads
mic fury

i was talking to art you faggot...bringing up shit from 10 years ago...lol, i hear ya man... its over.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #8666
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

ahhh....yeah it is especially since we got a recent...hear dat...but yeh..art can be a homo dick takin tesitcle swallon fillin a water park full of cum n takin a splish splash ass nigga...still doe..always next season!! dat DE gettn old doe!
Old 01-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #8667
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lmao

that was a dope game. hate both those fuckin teams though

beavis, green bay is stompin a fuckin mudhole right now like what
Old 01-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #8668
cutn' heads
mic fury

nah, all good. i figured my boys would lose. pitt owns them in the big games. i could launch a big rant about the officiating but im not gonna. pitt got "bad" calls too. i've come to the conclusion that the refs are gonna make you win offensively. them three to's didnt help either. but defensive holding on a lineman during a run play blew my fucking mind...
Old 01-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #8669
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

oh you already know most NFL refs are steeler fans...

you already know the rooney family trades the young rooney women to the NFL commish in order to get a title here n thurr
Old 01-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #8670
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The NFC championship is going to run through Chicago. Da Bears are going back to the big one.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote