news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #8686
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

lol at you getting upset over DUMB SHIT. re-evaluate your life. hatin ass nigga lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #8687
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I never said I was upset, geek boy. Though, can you go one day without saying somebody is a 'hater' just cause they don't agree with you on something? Maybe try to use some words that weren't played out 10 years ago.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:19 PM   #8688
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
since the pats lost, at least the bears will have an easier opponent in the super bowl. I'm not surprised that the jets players act like 5 year olds, when their coach could be in animal house or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow dartz View Post
^^^^you a hatin ass nigga

agree with hollow dartz

don't hate the pats didn't win, means who wanted it more

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #8689
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I never said I was upset, geek boy. Though, can you go one day without saying somebody is a 'hater' just cause they don't agree with you on something? Maybe try to use some words that weren't played out 10 years ago.
lol you mad. hater.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #8690
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

QUOTE=SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS;2034222]agree with hollow dartz

don't hate the pats didn't win, means who wanted it more[/QUOTE]

It had nothing to do with the winner of the game. I wasn't upset that the Pats lost chico, I'm a Bears fan, lol If the Bears were acting like little kids also, I would acknowledge it.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #8691
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Patriots go down! Brady sacked 5 times! I love it!!!

How a brotha gonna be named Patrick Chung?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #8692
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Buck up, my nigga battle. Been there done that. It must suck another NY team doin' ya'll in. Always next season.

Gotta say.. the Bears ARE at home.. odds in their favor... GB ain't playin AT ALL THOUUGH. And GB actually beat a playoff team. CHI TOWN didn't struggle really, but they didn't end the game like they started against Seattle. Watch out now, 2.

Bart Scott just got a nigga super hype. Loved his post game with Sal. Brady is crying in post game. Rex is gonna slip his dick through 4 sets of feet tonight, in a row, bet.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #8693
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Patriots go down! Brady sacked 5 times! I love it!!!

How a brotha gonna be named Patrick Chung?
eat a dick

if that fat piece of shit Rex gets a ring, I guarantee he's gonna put it on his wife's stinky foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #8694
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Patriots were overrated all year..not too surprisng.

but i think the steelers are going to put a bruising on the Jets and i look forward to it.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #8695
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I don't like the Jets persay, but I like the fact everybody is focused on a New York team. So go get it if it's gonna give NY love. Let the Canyon of Heroes get some Green love it hasn't seen any in soooo long.

I just will hate it too because they'll do the Sanchez is better than Eli shit. Sanchez DID STEP THE FUCK UP TODAY THO.. let's note that.

I really gotta say, it's gonna be Packers / Jets. If not, then def. Steelers / Bears. Either way, this is gonna be a good ass last few weeks. Bears will prolly get smoked by the AFC so I hope they don't make it and the SB turns out to be a dud like when they got in last time and the Colts rolled their asses.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #8696
check two
N.I.

They played a close game with the Colts into the fourth quarter in that Super Bowl. When the Bears were up 35-10 in the fourth today, I don't think they cared too much about finishing strong. The Bears beat the Jets during the season and they could take down the Steelers too.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #8697
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Giants beat the Bears too.
Seahawks beat ya'll at home.
Jets beat the Steelers.
Browns beat the Pats.

That reg season don't mean shit. Good luck 2, you willllll need it. I hope you know I'm rooting against yall, big time. Trust me it's nothing personal. Ya'll are gonna regret not playing hard enough to beat GB in Week 17 and eliming them and letting us in. TRUST ME. Ya'll will of wished ya'll took care of GB when the chance was there instead of throwing a pick in the closing minutes and letting them escape with the win and a playoff berth. Now look at ya'll ass.

The Packer own ya'll historically. This isn't just another NFC Title game. This is THEE NFC Title game. Packers, Bears. We all know how this story always unfolds.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:26 AM   #8698
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
eat a dick

if that fat piece of shit Rex gets a ring, I guarantee he's gonna put it on his wife's stinky foot.
LOL @ eat a dick. U mad?

I hate the Patriots so any team that beats them is ok with me. Who cares what he does with his wife, it's his wife! Stop being so closed minded in the bedroom and maybe u'll get more pussy.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #8699
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Nice show of class by the Jets after that game. Not that anyone should be surprised by that kind of stuff from a team that is coached by the most classless coach the league's ever had.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #8700
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Nice show of class by the Jets after that game. Not that anyone should be surprised by that kind of stuff from a team that is coached by the most classless coach the league's ever had.
Show of class? We have another one here.....The coaches Shook hands that's all you need. Everyone has been hatin on these guys all week. They talked the talk and walked the walk. They deserve it. IDK why people are getting touchy about little things like this. Are you a Pats fan?