news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #8746
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

This is one of the hardest hitting title games I have seen since Packers/Giants in '08...
Obvious Harrison hit Sanchez late on the scramble...he held up but he still hit him way after the slide. Rules are rules and Pittsburgh lucks out again.
Packers got a fuck load of calls today too, Bears kinda got screwed but they really didn't show up anyway.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #8747
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

of course we won....

jets d is a worse version of the ravens D. packers soft we already won the super bowl
Old 01-23-2011, 08:56 PM   #8748
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^LOL and Dooch says I'm a front runner.
I got the Packers in this Super Bowl.
Clay Matthews is going to show Ben what it's like to be MOLESTED.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #8749
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

20 bucks says Art and his grandma are jumping around hugging eachother in front of the TV as I type.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #8750
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
^LOL and Dooch says I'm a front runner.
I got the Packers in this Super Bowl.
Clay Matthews is going to show Ben what it's like to be MOLESTED.
hell nah i aint no front runner lol. thats where my family from and im there all the time. NFC is a joke tho. Matthews better take some extra HGH these next couple weeks cuz they gonna need a miracle. They one dimensional. theres no way that nobody they got as their running back is gonna do anything.

Is 3 titles in 6 Years a dynasty?
Old 01-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #8751
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Haha I bet you do playa.

And yes a dynasty is a team that is built to contend year in and year out, 3 in 6 would in my eyes atleast solidify them. I could see the argument that they'd have to win 4 in 7 with this and next year going back 2 back. Every sports dynasty has won atleast two back to back.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #8752
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm rooting for the Packers in the Super Bowl. I was surprised the Bears made it a game there in the second half with their third string QB.

A bunch of players were saying that Cutler must not have been that injured, if he was able to stand on the sideline?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-311321

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #8753
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Really? LoL.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #8754
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'm rooting for the Packers in the Super Bowl. I was surprised the Bears made it a game there in the second half with their third string QB.

A bunch of players were saying that Cutler must not have been that injured, if he was able to stand on the sideline?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-311321
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA urban meyer rule. its true.

look at all those faggots makin twitter comments when most of them didn't even get in the playoffs. hatin ass niggas. and the bears did better without sorry ass cutler anywya
Old 01-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #8755
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

^^Nigga has family in all the sports dynasties cities, whoa
Old 01-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #8756
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
^^Nigga has family in all the sports dynasties cities, whoa
hey wat can say. born in columbus, lived there half my life, lived in LA half my life, and my moms family all from pittsburgh and they still there. Who else am i gonna root for columbus aint got a basketball or football team.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #8757
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Let me guess you don't like the Pirates, Clippers, or Cavs either.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #8758
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Let me guess you don't like the Pirates, Clippers, or Cavs either.
i don't really like more than one team in each sport and i don't watch baseball. i have been to a pirates and clippers game tho, i don't mind the clippers but i could really care less. Cavs in is cleveland so i don't fuck wit them. I never liked Lebron anyway and i was already livin in LA when i started really watchin basketball.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:51 PM   #8759
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I told you niggaz the bears were gonna get exposed. They werent that good to begin with. JAY CULTER is a bum, at least Sanchez didnt bitch out and stayed in the game, this loss definitely hurt and i'm not even a Jets fan, I was just behind them from the start though, both of my superbowl picks are eliminated (Jets vs Eagles). My final pick is Green Bay. See ya'll in two weeks for the wrap up discussion in this thread.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #8760
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Rodgers wasn't doing much. They got close to tieing the game up with a third string QB.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote