news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #8761
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Golly gee. Can't wait for that Hollow wrap up piece.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #8762
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just stopped by to say Black n yellow, black n yellow.

just got home from the game. throwing my shit in the car and headed to indy and cinci for 10 days. only wish we could have played indy tonight so i could have rubbed it in while i'm there.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:23 PM   #8763
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Golly gee. Can't wait for that Hollow wrap up piece.
lol naw i'm not writing a piece, i'm just talking about everyone who contributes to this thread coming to talk about the super bowl like we do every year and then this thread becomes a desert until next season lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #8764
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah no doubt.

And Art, I think the Packers are a little tougher than Seattle and Arizona.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #8765
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Just stopped by to say Black n yellow, black n yellow.

just got home from the game. throwing my shit in the car and headed to indy and cinci for 10 days. only wish we could have played indy tonight so i could have rubbed it in while i'm there.
damn i know it was cold as fuck out there lol. i went to the chargers game a couple years ago and everybody had to stand in the bathroom n shit cuz that was the only place wit heat.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:36 AM   #8766
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

The Packers are being listed as 2 to 3 point favorites. But that don't mean shit. That's pretty much saying it's dead even... anything can happen to change that line. Either way, it's gonna be a hell of a football game.
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:41 AM   #8767
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I was at that chargers playoff game 2 years ago too. Cold as fuck. I was more prepared this time. Only my feet were cold.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #8768
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Steelers gonna rape that ass
Old 01-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #8769
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

^^^I disagree. Packers-27 Steelers-20
Old 01-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #8770
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Video of Mendenhall giving Big Ben some of his own medicine. Warning, this is very HOMO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lgeR-ZQ-0M

Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 01-24-2011 at 01:33 PM.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #8771
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Dealing with the Jets loss yesterday should be easy for Rex Ryan. We all know he loves dafeet.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #8772
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the Jets need a QB

Sanchez aint the guy.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:58 PM   #8773
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This WILL be a classic Superbowl!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #8774
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yeah no doubt.

And Art, I think the Packers are a little tougher than Seattle and Arizona.

thats for sure tho.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #8775
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Dealing with the Jets loss yesterday should be easy for Rex Ryan. We all know he loves dafeet.