news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #8776
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tougher defensively, but Arizona had a better offense.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #8777
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^Oh thanks for clearing that up.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #8778
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just saying that was a solid team.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #8779
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

They were a one hit wonder, please.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #8780
check two
N.I.

Kurt Warner was unstoppable on offense.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #8781
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

In '99.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #8782
check two
N.I.

He was the best QB in the league during the season when the Cardinals went to the Super Bowl.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:31 PM   #8783
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I love how everyone hates on the Steelers.

All they do is play there own brand of football and win. All they do is groom there own players and win.

They dont go out and sign flashy free agents, they dont overpay guys, they let em walk and bring it new talent and keep winning.

Of course, around here, everyone hates Pittsburgh, but thats cuz they are a rival.

I'm hate them when the Browns play em, but truth be told, they play football the way its supposed to be played.

Great owner, great organization, great fan base.

Every other team wishes they had what Pittsburgh has.

They are the anti-Dallas Cowboys
Old 01-24-2011, 11:18 PM   #8784
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

depends on who they're playing, but i guess most of my pittsburgh hate stems from the penguins, and just kind of branches out to other pittsburgh sports.

just like my philly hate comes from the eagles. combined with pittsburgh, i just kind of hate all pennsylvania teams.

the pirates are usually too pathetic to even notice.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #8785
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

although i will admit that what you're saying is true. the steelers really are a hell of an organization and i wish that the redskins of the last 10-20 years were more like them.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:54 AM   #8786
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
I love how everyone hates on the Steelers.

All they do is play there own brand of football and win. All they do is groom there own players and win.

They dont go out and sign flashy free agents, they dont overpay guys, they let em walk and bring it new talent and keep winning.

Of course, around here, everyone hates Pittsburgh, but thats cuz they are a rival.

I'm hate them when the Browns play em, but truth be told, they play football the way its supposed to be played.

Great owner, great organization, great fan base.

Every other team wishes they had what Pittsburgh has.

They are the anti-Dallas Cowboys
Hahaha.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:55 AM   #8787
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
He was the best QB in the league during the season when the Cardinals went to the Super Bowl.
Oh, alright. I believe you.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #8788
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the stellers are the luckiest nfl team in the history. all the passes penislessberger make are against the law of physics. the ball magically drops in to the receivers hands. the stellers hired a witch doctor to curse the ravens. cuz we all know the ravens are the better team. the stellers are a joke. they didnt even score in the 2nd half. the browns and ciiny are in thier divison. what a joke. the dallas cowboys should play the winner
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #8789
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

Yeah, the Ravens are a better team. That's why their "excellent" set of receivers didn't know how to catch a ball, or even get open, during the playoff game. And that's why they almost lost to the Steelers' fourth string QB in Week Four.

I guess a team is a joke when they can get up 24-3 in the first half.
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:39 AM   #8790
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
the stellers are the luckiest nfl team in the history. all the passes penislessberger make are against the law of physics. the ball magically drops in to the receivers hands. the stellers hired a witch doctor to curse the ravens. cuz we all know the ravens are the better team. the stellers are a joke. they didnt even score in the 2nd half. the browns and ciiny are in thier divison. what a joke. the dallas cowboys should play the winner
u are a fucking idiot