news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #8821
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

we'll see....im not on his bandwagon just yet, he's got alot to prove.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #8822
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Remember just 2 short years ago, you were saying the titans were the best team in the league and that albert haynesworth was the best defensive player?

How the times have changed
How would you know that? Do I know you personally or something? I wasn't even registered on this site 2 years ago. That said, imo the Titans were the best team in the league 2 seasons ago, and imo, Albert Haynesworth was the most dominate defensive player in the league that year. Yes, times have changed. They do that.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #8823
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the only problem with the Titans then was they didnt haVe a QB....Vince Young or Kerry Collins isn't going to cut it.

PLus they haven't had a decent wideout since Derrick Mason.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #8824
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I told you all of this....i told you Vince would do nothing but bring that franchise down.

But you refused....you were blinded by your homerism.

NOw, i can see,....i told ya so
Old 01-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #8825
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i told you Vince would do nothing but bring that franchise down.
Yes you did. How did he do so? By winning? By being the highest rated QB in the league before getting hurt this year? What did VY ever do to bring the franchise down?
Old 01-29-2011, 12:13 PM   #8826
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

by being a prima donna and clashing with his coach. By not being able to carry them to a super bowl.

by getting jeff fisher fired and himself so disliked that the team doesnt want him back.

By not beating quality opponents int he biggest of games.

LOL...the highest rated QB??

hilarious....lol...oh yeeea, im taking Vince young oer Brady, Big Ben, Peyton, Aaron Rodgers and all of them....he's got the highest rating u kno..

Your a fucking idiot. VINCE YOUNG WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL. i'd bet eerything i have on it. without batting an eye
Old 01-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #8827
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quarterbacks with higher career passer rating than vince young.

Shaun Hill
Neil Lomax
Damon Huard
Kyle Orton
Chris Chandler
Bert Jones (who?)
Jay Fiedler
Stan Humphries

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #8828
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's Super Bowl week almost and ya'll are talking about the Titans.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #8829
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
LOL...the highest rated QB??
After 8 games this season, Vince Young had the highest QB rating in the NFL this season. That is not debatable. It is a fact. Over the last 2 years the Titans are 12-4 with Vince, and 2-14 without him, and he got Fisher fired? Lol @ you getting all emo and calling me names! Whether Vince Young ever wins a super bowl or not he WAS the highest rated QB in the league halfway through this past season, and Jeff Fisher got himself fired. I'm an idot?
Old 01-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #8830
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Quarterbacks with higher career passer rating than vince young.

Shaun Hill
Neil Lomax
Damon Huard
Kyle Orton
Chris Chandler
Bert Jones (who?)
Jay Fiedler
Stan Humphries
I never made an arguement based on his career rating. He has imroved drastically. Btw, he is more of a winner than all of those guys put together.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #8831
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ehhh..I dunno. Jay Fiedler had some good years with the Fins.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #8832
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Oh and BTW Humphries didn't he lead the Chargers to a Super Bowl?
And I do believe the 92 Chargers are the only team to start 0-4 and make the playoffs.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #8833
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was the 94 chargers. Watched that dickhead throw that td pass to alfred popunu at 3 rivers. Worst loss I've ever witnessed

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #8834
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yes it was the 94 team that went.
But the 92 team also made the playoffs.
And are the only team ever to go to the playoffs after starting 0-4.
I think "VY" has a little more work to do.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #8835
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

qb rating or mvp's have nothing to do w/it.its all about the ring @ the end of the season.

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote