news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #8866
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Flacco is average. The team around him is pretty good though. Kind of like the Jets, but he's better than Mark Sanchez. Not that that's saying much.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #8867
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

City schools have 2-hour delay on day after Super Bowl 2011-

Pittsburgh Public Schools has announced it will have a two-hour delay on Monday, the morning after the Super Bowl.District spokeswoman Ebony Pugh said the delay is "for the safety of our students."She said, "As you know, with Super Bowl comes a lot of Super Bowl parties and such. We just feel it's best not to have our students out very early with people who have been up late."She said she was referring to "people out on the road who may be out early after having a very late night and other things that come with celebration of the Super Bowl."The district had a similar delay the last time the Steelers were in the Super Bowl.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #8868
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

bahaha...oh those hill people
Old 02-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #8869
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

Fuck Lil Wayne. He's from New Orleans, what the fuck's he making a "Green & Yellow" song for?
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:31 AM   #8870
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pittsburgh finally comes up with something original (black n yellow) and now everyone is biting that song. I know its sports and hip-hop and everyone bites in both industries, but when you're the tenth rapper to remake that song, maybe you just should try to come up with something original

Old 02-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #8871
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

The point of the original is basically about how hard Wiz reps Pittsburgh. Weezy should just stop being a pussy bitch about the Saints losing to the 7-9 Seahawks and start repping his own town before his fans in NO get pissed
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #8872
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe snoop should rep the LA rams

once again the curse of cowboys stadium strikes, bwahahaha. people have been killed, maimed, paralyzed, etc by jerry jones big top circus.

fuckin leathaface

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #8873
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

once again Cris carter was not voted into the Hall of fame THAT'S BULL SHIT

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #8874
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

you're only saying that because you're a homer, but yeah, chris carter deserved to be a first ballot inductee.

it should have been ...

deion
faulk
sharpe
carter
dawson

although, sharpe, carter and dawson should already be in the hall.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:01 AM   #8875
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whatever, chris hanburger deserved to get inducted, and yes i am probably saying that being a homer, because i never saw him play.

# 9 Pro Bowl selection (1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976)
# 4 First-team All-Pro selection (1972, 1973, 1975, 1976)
# 2 Second-team All-Pro selection (1969, 1974)

cris carter is a pompous cunt, not as much as deion though. anyday now he will adopt a british accent.

Rob vs Bob
Old 02-06-2011, 10:03 AM   #8876
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

btw that being said, i agree carter should have been elected by now.

Rob vs Bob
Old 02-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #8877
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Pittsburgh finally comes up with something original (black n yellow) and now everyone is biting that song. I know its sports and hip-hop and everyone bites in both industries, but when you're the tenth rapper to remake that song, maybe you just should try to come up with something original
Umm. In Hip-Hop, it's an honor to have your shit remixed. It's actually a thriving piece of Hip Hop, the REMIX. I'm sure Wiz would smack you in the face for saying people shouldn't continue to get the word about him out there by remixing his music and using that beat.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #8878
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
I'm nervous about this game. There is no reason that the steelers should be under dogs. Better team, #2 seed and they have super bowl experience.

I think the fix is in. Everybody will be taking the steelers and the points and it will be fixed for the packers and the bookies to win.
LOL @ A Steelers fan talking about the fix is in.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #8879
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

peace out folks. hittin up the south side for some beer, fun and super bowl domination.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #8880
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Give granny a hug from good ole DK.